• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point about ad blockers (cbf) but why in the blue hell would someone pay for a free footy forum? It just boggles the mind.

You get it free

If you pay for player sponsorship

Fair point about ad blockers (cbf) but why in the blue hell would someone pay for a free footy forum? It just boggles the mind.
I used to pay, before I player sponsored.

I always try to pay for things I like, it's fair, but I won't pay for games I can't watch :).

To support the forum you spend so much time on? It's not free to run you know. Hence the ads.

I think I did pay one level of premium and still got adverts, I always kick in a payment when I want to change my username

I'm ok with adverts except when they load half a second after the rest of the site, pushing the whole page down as you tap into a thread and I'm like why am I reading media shakes head again?

So some fire bug fcker set the forest around Chernobyl alight huh radiation levels off the chart.

Honestly humans are a failed experiment

So some fire bug fcker set the forest around Chernobyl alight huh radiation levels off the chart.

Honestly humans are a failed experiment

Take comfort in the fact that unlike Australia fire bugs there will be dealt with appropriately.

He gone die

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha 'he payed his way out' I hope you never have the gall to criticize Alex Jones fans, if you cannot come up with something better than that you are probably wrong.
His lawyer called it vanilla sex, with two under age boys.

can you explain that to me.

yes point taken but you are just ignoring my point, its innocent until proven guilty not accused = guilty or accused = guilty until proven innocent.

Btw I don't believe he did or didn't do it, I obviously have no idea. Its the fact that the Victorian appeals court dismissed the original appeal which is disturbing.
Guilty 3 times.

The old Pope hey. I mean is anyone surprised that a campaigner is the head of such a campaignery organisation that has covered up crimes against children to the extent they have? Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back