Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just went over to their board to see what most have written on the subject and it's good to see that not many are defending him. So kudos to them for that.

Although, not having to read between the lines too much, it sounds like they didn't have a high opinion of his boundary line skimming, backwards kicking (& nightclub visiting) game in the 1st place.

God knows how that group getting up to so much " shenanigans " they managed to win 4 finals and a flag ( umpires aside )

God knows how that group getting up to so much " shenanigans " they managed to win 4 finals and a flag ( umpires aside )

You probably can't just 'aside' a factor as big as the umpires.

But Beveridge seems a Pagan/Clarkson level of motivator if nothing else. Their effort in the final vs WC was obvious as it was against us in late 2016 when a second string dogs team took out our more fancied frauds.

He milked the absolute best out his run of the mill list. If we'd done the same in any mid 2010s year we might've had some choccies to show for it too.

If only I still had those youtube videos to show him. He wouldn't be defending her at all.
Did you ever get in contact with the club and the AFL about securing your channel within the leagues media rights.
I know they are yours but you'd rather they be up on social media then completely gone.

The copyright claim by the AFL was the biggest piece of s**t move theyve done.

Did you ever get in contact with the club and the AFL about securing your channel within the leagues media rights.
I know they are yours but you'd rather they be up on social media then completely gone.

The copyright claim by the AFL was the biggest piece of s**t move theyve done.
No I never bothered. I wasn't the only one to be taken down. Would've been like speaking to a brick wall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be wrong but I don’t think we’ll ever get a vaccine for it SARS, as it mutates quickly, but my guess, it’ll be another one of those weird things you catch at a back street bar in Thailand. you’ll end up getting a bunch of shots, from a nurse who can’t speak English and you’ll spend the next three days recovering.
I've been thinking about this post and for some reason it reminds me of a tigers supporting mate who thought he picked up two girls while on holiday in the Philippines.

I think isolation has got to Cameron Ling.😱

Spider, I don't think it's any coincidence that no-one has posted in this thread for almost 2 days. Seriously, ^^^ that sight is making me dry reach!

Anyway, in an effort to move on:

Hunter gives up vice-captaincy after crash

Just four months after being appointed vice-captain of the Western Bulldogs, Lachie Hunter has volunteered to give up the job as the club continues to investigate his alleged booze-fuelled crash.

Spider, I don't think it's any coincidence that no-one has posted in this thread for almost 2 days. Seriously, ^^^ that sight is making me dry reach!

Just four months after being appointed vice-captain of the Western Bulldogs, Lachie Hunter has volunteered to give up the job as the club continues to investigate his alleged booze-fuelled crash.

#sobrave

Putting aside the visual horror, the ABC is acting like an Ivy League trust fund brat with that promo "hey mom, dad - look how I'm pissing up your national funding".

Remove it from the taxpayer teat right now and let's see how long it can stand on it's own feet.

It should have no problems surviving on subscriptions as its directed towards neurotic middle class tossers. They can give up one pottery class a month to support "their" ABC.

Putting aside the visual horror, the ABC is acting like an Ivy League trust fund brat with that promo "hey mom, dad - look how I'm pissing up your national funding".

It’s a better show than the Paedophile apologist hour on The LNP Sycophant News channel

Go watch the episode where the bloke talks about accidentally running over his 3 yo son.

Volunteered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back