Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

I just accidentally switched to BigFooty standard white whilst clicking on this thread and I believe I may have singed my retinas.
That's how I feel when I accidentally click dark mode... I feel like my eyes are going to be sucked into the voids of space.

☀☀☀☀☀

The final list for the Pennsylvania My Chemical Romance has leaked, as well as the reason why the bid failed.

E1571844-2B5C-4F08-BFB0-0E0DCF6CECEE.png

If I may now direct you to the following eye bleach so the PTSD rates amongst the #scandal readership can be kept to a minimum.

☀☀☀☀☀

The final list for the Pennsylvania My Chemical Romance has leaked, as well as the reason why the bid failed.

View attachment 891090

If I may now direct you to the following eye bleach so the PTSD rates amongst the #scandal readership can be kept to a minimum.

That list sure is... something.

☀☀☀☀☀

View attachment 891090

You can't argue with DontArgue04's reaction quotient. 0 posts, 3 likes.

TheDarkDwarf isn't a rookie, wasn't he listed at the Demons at one point? manangatang

No comment on the list, a list doesn't have to be full of elite posters. I agree it doesn't look promising, but imo, it's about how we would see them in action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they actually meant DontArgue4, but thinking about it. Somebody had to actually start a PM with that postless account in order to give it those likes.

Oh god, they actually signed a blank account didn't they...

TheDarkDwarf isn't a rookie, wasn't he listed at the Demons at one point? manangatang

No comment on the list, a list doesn't have to be full of elite posters. I agree it doesn't look promising, but imo, it's about how we would see them in action.
He was indeed

expansion bids: there's sooooooo many rookies out there

also expansion bids: hello acquaintance, wanna make an account on BigFooty so my expansion bid gets approved?
Hopefully, the Serpents won't need to resort to such measures :$

☀☀☀☀☀

View attachment 891090

Jezmiester40 , this breaks the tiny shriveled thing I call a heart. :(

Tigerturbulance - looks like you'll have one change to your team next week if you make the grandy...

wrong sailor moon

at the furies we dont give a flying frog * about tomorrow. Bastyy is a god damn ******* fury today, and he will be kicking some god damn ******* WONDER arse in 9 days

next season is next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back