Preview Changes: R4 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit worried about his last sentence.
Lets bomb it into Frampton and he can take some catches :oops:

Bombing to a tall forward is an improvement on bombing it on top of Murphy.

Would be nice to get more than 28 inside 50's lol.

I've always agreed with Blight, when he said your midfield can afford one & only one slow midfielder ......it's even more the case these days

The 6 x 6 x 6 has meant you need speedy midfielders, because of the lack of coverage ......watch Macrae and see him approach a midfield bounce .....he's always moving sideways around the circle .....our guys are flat footed
Out with this guy
1593244032915.png

Then in with this guy...easy fix.
JR.jpg

One is on half the salary, and the other had three times the trade value on offer
Both not top line mids. See the whole argument about Crouch v Greenwood as futile(presume we are talking about Brad). Greenwood not with us anymore and brad won't be end of the year. Club needs a top liner such as Bont. That's a top liner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we start with that forward line possibly won't score a goal.
ROB thumps it forward, Jones picks up on the HFF, dishes off to Ned who laces out Fog.

Goal in 15 seconds.

AFC still showing they haven't worked it out yet. Can see some careers ending by this time tomorrow.
Have watched a lot of games this weekend and we are a long way off the pace. My top teams I feel that can go all the way this year are Western Bulldogs, Powaa(unfortunately) and Brisbane. Watched West coast today and they have no chance. Richmond were very poor and can't see them going back to back. Collingwood lost Howell last night and they don't have the scoring power so ruling them out. Also ruling out Gws, Geelong, Hawks, Essendon, St Kilda, Gold coast, North Melbourne. Feel the winner will come out of WB, Lions or Powaa.

Have watched a lot of games this weekend and we are a long way off the pace. My top teams I feel that can go all the way this year are Western Bulldogs, Powaa(unfortunately) and Brisbane. Watched West coast today and they have no chance. Richmond were very poor and can't see them going back to back. Collingwood lost Howell last night and they don't have the scoring power so ruling them out. Also ruling out Gws, Geelong, Hawks, Essendon, St Kilda, Gold coast, North Melbourne. Feel the winner will come out of WB, Lions or Powaa.
Can't rule anyone bar us and Freo out really.

Collingwood have cover for Howe but I do worry about their scoring power, Giants will still be amongst it barring injuries and their super fitness guy.

Dogs losing Naughton is huge, they don't kick enough goals with him let alone without

Can't rule anyone bar us and Freo out really.

Collingwood have cover for Howe but I do worry about their scoring power, Giants will still be amongst it barring injuries and their super fitness guy.

Dogs losing Naughton is huge, they don't kick enough goals with him let alone without
Yeah I forgot Naughton went down. Not sure how long he's out but he is a big loss. Watched Powaa today and they are the form team but it depends on whether they can hold that form and whether they get injuries. I feel fairly certain Wce and Richmond arent anywhere near it this year. It's a weird year but looking like a lions v powaa gf. Lions my early pick.

Season is still young, and I certainly wouldn't write off teams who have done it before in Richmond/West Coast early.

After all, minor rounds mean sweet * all outside of booking your place at the finals table.

Or Douglas wouldn’t have been on the list last year, Lyons would be our centre clearance mid on low money, Matt would have been traded out and Brad would get us a compo this year.

Plus we wouldn’t have sacrificed Lyons for Gibbs and we would have kept 2 first round picks.

No matter which way you look at it, Lyons trading was a shocker and symbol of what a poor judging football department we’ve had.
As put by a poster far more intelligent than me.

If Lyons is the answer, you are asking the wrong question.

Lyons appears to become better player the longer he's away from the Crows .......he was not going to win us a GF , and not getting a game at the Gold Coast ATM

Agree. Lyons isn't a BC replacement, he's more Sloane replacement. He has that ability to go fwd like Sloane whereas Matt doesn't. Brad is much more outside and faster.

Not hearing people saying we should have traded Sloane - he would have had even more currency than either Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back