Prediction Changes Rd 6 vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

i have a care factor of zero now this loss to brisbane is unacceptable we wont win s**t so who cares who we play

Don't think the 'Bonner Brigade' can defend that performance. Clurey was woeful but most weeks he is fantastic so he gets a reprieve. Our lack of midfield dynamism against top teams was shown tonight- Rockliff is the one who needs to go out but I don't know who we can replace him with. Gray may be in line for demotion for the first time in ten years.
Out- Bonner, Rockliff
In- Burton, Bergman

Don't think the 'Bonner Brigade' can defend that performance. Clurey was woeful but most weeks he is fantastic so he gets a reprieve. Our lack of midfield dynamism against top teams was shown tonight- Rockliff is the one who needs to go out but I don't know who we can replace him with. Gray may be in line for demotion for the first time in ten years.
Out- Bonner, Rockliff
In- Burton, Bergman
Swap Rocky for Houston, and put Burton back in.

I just want Duursma back. We miss his dash and competitiveness.
He, DBJ and Butters are our heartbeat.

yep duursma is so important to our structure and rotations

How about a change to a new system of bringing the ball forward instead of bombing it in Dixon's general direction EVERY time?
I can't remember the last time we hit up a forward on the lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some pretty emotional and irrational responses here. Teams been on the road for 4 weeks and some calling for 5 changes. Absolute ludicrous. I’d have Burton for Farrell but there are a couple of players that need to go on notice, Motlop, Clurey and Bonner just to name a few.

Some pretty emotional and irrational responses here. Teams been on the road for 4 weeks and some calling for 5 changes. Absolute ludicrous. I’d have Burton for Farrell but there are a couple of players that need to go on notice, Motlop, Clurey and Bonner just to name a few.
"On the road for 4 week", they're living it up in a gold coast report lets not pretend this is hard on them.

Tonight was piss weak. Very wasteful in the first and then absolutely capitulated after 1/4 time, giving up a 35 point deficit in the 2nd before losing by 37.

How about a change to a new system of bringing the ball forward instead of bombing it in Dixon's general direction EVERY time?
I can't remember the last time we hit up a forward on the lead.
Ive been saying this since the tingles game.

We are still so poorly coached on going inside 50, we have so far thia year just not noticed it as much because weve outclassed sides at ground level.

A few more names getting thrown up now hey? Everyone was quick to dismiss any names thrown up the last couple weeks but a bit easier now. Spp, Farrell, Rockliff, bonner, Marshall, Clurey, Motlop, McKenzie, westhoff, to name a few on thin ice

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Daily reminder we need to stop playing/relying on Limp Dix.

Yeah we should probably drop the guy who's leading the Coleman, that'll help. Another great post from you m8.

I said that Marshall was going to have his break out game tonight because I knew that Dixon was going to be double teamed/struggle against Andrews. The fact that he didn't is concerning. It means that he's not ready to take that kind of responsibility. He still stays in though.

Still think Watts and Burton are in our best defence - Bonner comes out for one of them, with the other being one of McKenzie or Clurey.

I said that Marshall was going to have his break out game tonight because I knew that Dixon was going to be double teamed/struggle against Andrews. The fact that he didn't is concerning. It means that he's not ready to take that kind of responsibility. He still stays in though.

Still think Watts and Burton are in our best defence - Bonner comes out for one of them, with the other being one of McKenzie or Clurey.
Being poor is one thing, but to have 1 disposal to 3/4 time with Dixon getting double teamed was quite frankly pathetic. Probably his worst game for us, Georgiadies was very unlucky to miss after his effort in round 1 and we should consider making the swap.

I want to keep him in the side like everyone else, and there have been glimpses this year that maybe he was starting to put it together and might become the player the club having been talking about, but his effort tonight was totally unacceptable and that cannot be ignored.

Agree Watts and Burton in, McKenzie holds his spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back