Game Day Port vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol tom clurey standing on gws side during jonas getting chaired off

16 disposals , ZERO clearances and 1 tackle (10 missed tackles) as a pure midfielder.

And you think that is a good game do you?

You must be blind or a complete moron. I think the latter.
I didn’t say he was good, it was his worst game for a while but to compare Rozee to McEntee is laughable.

They’re not even playing the same sport.

I didn’t say he was good, it was his worst game for a while but to compare Rozee to McEntee is laughable.

They’re not even playing the same sport.
So did he play a better game than McEntee than? Do you rate a 0 clearance game from a pure midfielder than a 12 disposal 7 tackle game from a forward pocket?

Time to say goodbye to Dixon, Dursma, Boak, DBJ, Fantasia (why pay him for nothing again!), Wines & Burton (he's useless now).

Rosie (he looked like a little boy at times) and Butters need to put some muscle on on or keep getting manhandled by bigger sides - they're pro athletes - it's their job. Then maybe there's a future.

he looks somehow sublime - is that a pre Hinkley shot?
Before the Hinkley stank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again Koch got it wrong as the criteria for this year should have been winning finals and the decision to reappoint Hinkley should have been made in September not ******* August. Reappointing the Coach finished up as a face saving exercise for Koch who kept saying, 'we have said it all along, we will make a decision in August'. Koch and Co based their decision entirely on those 13 wins in a row and not on winning finals. They have painted themselves into a corner and we, the long suffering supporters, are stuck with the wrong decision for another two years.

We now move into 2024 with a Coach only the Board and a hand full of players want. I am ******* dispirited to say the least and I am not looking forward to 2024.

Like Alan Scott I stand the risk of being proved wrong I will say that we will not go top while Hinkley coaches us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back