Autopsy vs * - Rd 6, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not that phased. We’re obviously seriously off atm: effort was there tonight but it’s just not clicking. Keep the faith, the kids are good and the coach is learning. This season is a dumpster fire anyway. Phase out the older C graders, keep playing the kids.

And Aaron Hall...he does keep cracking in. Confusing player.
The question is whether we should have picked a coach that isn't ready, if they need to learn on the job...

There are legitimately only 2 reasons to be watching our games right now

images (78).jpeg
You're a champion, you'll likely never get the plaudits you deserve but you are a dead set gun.

images (79).jpeg
Arrived.

Ok Rhyce. Please explain how BB is being used. He is double and triple teamed and we kick it on top of his head. There are no other leading players. XErri and Campbell have been Larkey replacements. None have worked. If Mason isn’t coming back out Hosie in who can lead and has good hands. It cannot be worse than the utter s**t show that is the forward line at the Moment. We cannot keep it in with two immobile talls there. We have crumbles but no alternate targets except Cam who is forced to rove the talls. Dreadful.

Honestly this loss wasn't too bad.

Horrendously out of form and playing on a slippery surface. Saad & McGrath despite having a fair amount of the ball were not damaging at all, so in theory our game plan worked. McDonald did a great job on Shiel and our defence as a unit stood up pretty well.

The negatives are obviously our delivery inside 50 & individual skill error. We really miss Larkey in that sense. We also need to stop the easy exits out of our fwd 50, so hopefully kanye is ready to go soon as he is able to bring that pressure.
Saad not damaging - what game were you watching - or are you in the North coaches box?

FFS they set up every attack from half back - you actually then say ...they got easy exits out of 50!

They killed us out of their defence - that is why they won the game!

The Stale Greek Yoghurt kicked 3 on Jamie MacMillan.. let that sink in
McMillan is an embarrassment to this club.

In the leadership group lol

He would be lucky to get a game in Adelaide’s reserves side at the moment.

Rhyce set the fuxking standard and make him plays scratch matches until he proves he is capable at this level.

How many times has this s**t campaigner been dropped and brought back the following week and still make the same dumb mistakes? He just doesn’t learn or more like he just isn’t capable of playing at the highest level.

Zaharakis was ready for the scrap heap and pretty much was the difference in the first half due to getting to play on this spud!

Lets for a minute pretend everyone on our list is fit and firing .

we would be looking at maybe including . Cunners , JZ, Garner,Jacobs, Larkey, Daw, Walker, Turner, LDU, EVW and Anderson

Crikey our team would look different, granted a couple may not play again . But sheesh , I think you peeps need to lower your expectations a tad.

Anyway I liked Mahony, Zurhaar, Simpkin, Scott from the young generation tonight . Also thought Hayden was harshly dealt with on here and I reckon he’s a good en.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the most insipid North loses to * for a long time. Just no fight or shinboner spirit.

Positives.
Simpkin, Goldstein, Dumont and McDonald.
Another game into Mahoney, Scott, Thomas and Taylor.
Josh Walker has been a great pickup.

Negatives.
1. Campbell. Good guy. Not a good footballer.
2. Hall. 23 touches but everytime we need to hit a target forward of centre, he just can't.
3. Brown. Just so out of form. That last dropped mark with no one around him summed up his season. Would trade for a first rounder to end up with 3 first round picks.
4. No plan B. Why didn't he throw Tarrant or Walker forward when we need the game to be won? or even Brown in the ruck and Goldy up forward?
5. Why is Marley Williams in the side? Can't hit a target to save his life.
6. Ahern has lost all his spark.
7. I know Hayden is young but would you want to carry him into a big final with his backline kicking? Has a go but doesn't know his limitations.
8. Thomas. I feel like he will be a 10-12 player for most of his career. Needs to develop his tank.
9. Atley, McMillian and Pittard. Have a go but would they get a go at any other club?
10. * the *

Worsfold knew exactly how we were going to play, prepared for it and we lost. Shaw out-coached once again.

Devon Smith "it is a bit a rivalry game for them, it's just another game for us". Smug prick but that is what we get serving up this sh*t.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Saw that smartarse say that, s**t I hate these picks.

Smashed in the middle, can’t bring the ball to ground in our forward line. I was hoping Walker might’ve been switched to the forward line, halfway through the third to give us something.

Saad not damaging - what game were you watching - or are you in the North coaches box?

FFS they set up every attack from half back - you actually then say ...they got easy exits out of 50!

They killed us out of their defence - that is why they won the game!

lol
Thats not why the won the game.. they won the game because we cant hit a targets inside 50

Even though it’s Essendon I seriously don’t care. Those last 3 games have been more painful.

Look at the positives

As others have mentioned if you wanted to have a poor year, this is the one.

We have 2 first round picks.

We have Cunnington, Ziebell, Daw,Larkey, LDU and Walker all to come back in.

We have one of the most exciting young groups in the competition (Up there with Gold Coast and Port).

SHORT TERM PAIN LONG TERM GAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back