Racing July Daily Thread: Me Love Yulong Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohaather is a serious horse should be underfeated this prep. If he got that out earlier I reckon it puts a few lengths on them. spewing I didn't get the 4s.

Please. Yes it didn’t get clear room in the Queen Anne but it was beaten 5 lengths FFS.

Another failure for the 3yos here after Santiago last night. They are looking an ordinary crop.

As I said no real stars here if Summer mike form is getting the job done. A bit like Lord North pumping them in the Prince of Wales’s I don’t think there are any champs in the 1600-2000m range over there right now

All honours Mohaather, although Kameko had no luck in the straight, convinced he fights out the finish if he gets a split.

Yup chopped right up again late too. Would have made things interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fancy Blue tonight?

Yeah - market looks to have it pretty right so I think people can just pick their fave from

DEIDRE - Last year's winner
MAGIC WAND - Mackinnon winner
FANCY BLUE - French Oaks winner
NAJEEF - Falmouth winner

So far the 3yo's have proved Gay Decievers the last two nights but I still think Alpine Star that Fancy Blue beat in the French Oaks is a bit special so going to give the classic generation one last crack here and stick with it. Good test for Magic Wand here as this is one of the weakest G1's on the British Calendar (as evidenced by the fact a Jap was able to win it last year) - if she can't measure up it just shows how garbage the Australian WFA gallopers are.

That seems ludicrously light
No surprise he is miraculously back for the best races during the carnival

Apparently he got a discount for being some sort of ambassoder - lel

I'm sure they went with the argument I highlighted on the day though - gap was there - closed - horse shied - couldn't do anything about it.

Not even dangerous riding :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back