Racing July Daily Thread: Me Love Yulong Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha

So you win these "awards" without actually winning a race? Hilarious

He did win a race which is what I kept telling all you battlers who couldn’t do the form properly.

It’s similar to people calling Humi the second best horse in oz outside winx when he never won races

He did win a race which is what I kept telling all you battlers who couldn’t do the form properly.

It’s similar to people calling Humi the second best horse in oz outside winx when he never won races
Yes just checked he won the George Main Sept 2019. And then did bugger all after that.

+1 on the $1.60 pop in the last at Moe today in the form of the Patty Payne trained Chatelaine. Jumped well from stall 12, clear and obvious opportunity to roll forward and put the horse outside leader or indeed lead, instead snicks it to the back half of the field and cast three wide the trip. I’m on a mission to expose him for being a fraud, because it doesn’t get highlighted enough.
I thought that thing would be a moral today didnt even run top 4... glad i didnt back it.

Yes noted. I misread that stat quoted as being 3200 +
I rewatched the 2020 Ascot Gold Cup. That last 300m when he puts a space on them is as good as it gets.

Yeah my bad. Should have said at 2 mile or greater.

I agree under 2 miles he is way less bomb proof

Ryan Moore is a jet. Not that everyone doesn’t know this. Always comfortable when cash is on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 on the $1.60 pop in the last at Moe today in the form of the Patty Payne trained Chatelaine. Jumped well from stall 12, clear and obvious opportunity to roll forward and put the horse outside leader or indeed lead, instead snicks it to the back half of the field and cast three wide the trip. I’m on a mission to expose him for being a fraud, because it doesn’t get highlighted enough.
Can we add barend Vorster to this list, absolute hack.

Interesting renewal of the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood tonight - maybe lacking a bit of the star quality of usual years but pits:

QUEEN ANNE WINNER - Circus Maximus
ENGLISH GUINEAS WINNER - Kameko
IRISH GUNIEAS WINNER - Siskin

in a battle amongst others.

I'm with the undefeated SISKIN for now and happy to stick with him until he actually gets rolled. Happy to lay MOHAATHER whose current price looks solid poi poi given CM started much shorter than him in the Queen Anne and gave him a complete flogging (Moh obviously unlucky there). Mo then went and won the Summer Mile easily LTO but he beat walkers who would be non competitive here (the horse that was second is the outsider of the field here) and that is generally a race for the second tier milers.

Last edited:
Fields this Saturday 🤮🤮

Hypersonic and Mr Bellagio look good things for a place at least (depending Hsonic gets a start)

Look Only - R4 Sydney

$34>21 on SB have taken $51 boosted on Lads 👌
Worth a little e/w

Interesting renewal of the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood tonight - maybe lacking a bit of the star quality of usual years but pits:

QUEEN ANNE WINNER - Circus Maximus
ENGLISH GUINEAS WINNER - Kameko
IRISH GUNIEAS WINNER - Sisko

in a battle amongst others.

I'm with the undefeated SISKO for now and happy to stick with him until he actually gets rolled. Happy to lay MOHAATHER whose current price looks solid poi poi given CM started much shorter than him in the Queen Anne and gave him a complete flogging (Moh obviously unlucky there). Mo then went and won the Summer Mile easily LTO but he beat walkers who would be non competitive here (the horse that was second is the outsider of the field here) and that is generally a race for the second tier milers.
Siskin ***

Interesting that Jolly sends Delextation to MV this Saturday
Adelaide form has been franked many times this season
Considering Delextation finished 0.6l behind Octane 2 starts back it’s overs in the market
Plus gets the 2kg claim
Get on! Gents IMO

Interesting that Jolly sends Delextation to MV this Saturday
Adelaide form has been franked many times this season
Considering Delextation finished 0.6l behind Octane 2 starts back it’s overs in the market
Plus gets the 2kg claim
Get on! Gents IMO

Are we supposed to know who these horses are?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back