• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stop now because censorship is in full swing sorry if I upset some south Australians.. I've always maintained I love South Australia but I couldn't live there. Some people on here should have a bit of empathy for Victorians at the moment, guess not.

I'll stop now because censorship is in full swing sorry if I upset some south Australians.. I've always maintained I love South Australia but I couldn't live there. Some people on here should have a bit of empathy for Victorians at the moment, guess not.

I've got empathy for the melbournians who have to put up with being in close quarters with you

I'd rather live in Adelaide than Sydney. Jazz scene is better here for sure. 👍

Let's stop at wheres better to live right now. Not getting anywhere. The whole world's a joke atm
It's more to do with opportunity and that covers whether you are live working musician, a session musician or even on the audio engineering side of things.. it's Sydney and no contest.

Calling you a carrot for carrot ideas isn‘t censorship.

Lol your premier was slagging off SA only a few weeks ago. I empathise with the people directly affected by covid, not with the well being of the state.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne isn't that great for musicians never has been.
AC/DC: formed in Sydney. Bon Scott from Fremantle. Introduced and joined AC/DC when he was living in Adelaide.

Melbourne: QUICK! Claim them as ours! Name a street after them!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Haha I'm a carrot because I like Melbourne for reasons. 👍🥕
No, because you attack Adelaide for ‘reasons’.
On a Port ADELAIDE page no less.

Sport, Music, food and arts scene is 150 million times better than Adelaide?
But it appears that Maths is 150 million times better in Adelaide.

What are you basing this on and what sort of music do you mean?

I would have thought the exact opposite was true.
Based on my own failures.. jokes and winding up PAFC66 aside the melbs live scene is good but there's not much away from it you could say that about the aussie music scene in general you still have to kick down doors in Sydney at the end of the day.

Of course if you are happy eating two minute noodles every night and just in it for the love of gigging you might not care.

Last edited:
Based on my own failures.. jokes and winding up PAFC66 aside the melbs live scene is good but there's not much away from it you could say that about the aussie music scene in general you still have to kick down doors in Sydney at the end of the day.

Of course if you are happy eating two minute noodles every night and just in it for the love of gigging you might not care.

The discussion started with me asking "what do you do in your spare time that you cant do in South Australia?"
Music isnt even an answer. 9 times out of 10 live acts come to Adelaide and on the occasion that they don't, i travel literally anywhere else. I find the nightlife in Melbourne to be hugely overrated and bars are either dives or have reached capacity in the late hours and you cant get in. Cherry Bar (on AC/DC lane) is where everyone ends up after a rock or metal gig and its completely shithouse. I'd rather drink at the Cranker or Enigma.

Sydney is great till you have to go home at 12 lol.. Even Adelaides nightlife is better. Hindley street is the new kings cross

Last edited:
The discussion started with me asking "what do you do in your spare time that you cant do in South Australia?"
Music isnt even an answer. 9 times out of 10 live acts come to Adelaide and on the occasion that they don't, i travel literally anywhere else. I find the nightlife in Melbourne to be hugely overrated and bars are either dives or have reached capacity in the late hours and you cant get in. Cherry Bar (on AC/DC lane) is where everyone ends up after a rock or metal gig and its completely shithouse. I'd rather drink at the Cranker or Enigma.
9 out of 10 come to Adelaide. Surely you're joking.

Covid aside Nobody goes to cherry bar anymore. Lol when did you last come here? Have you not been down Brunswick or Fitzroy? Going out in the city is horrible in Melbourne I won't deny that. Nobody does that unless you're filthy king street addicts

Covid aside Nobody goes to cherry bar anymore. Lol when did you last come here? Have you not been down Brunswick or Fitzroy? Going out in the city is horrible in Melbourne I won't deny that. Nobody does that unless you're filthy king street addicts

So now i have to not go to Melbourne for Melbourne to be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back