Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sounds delicious minus the HARAM MEAT WHICH WILL SEND YOU TO HELL. what else do you put in?
Get a big oven tray and line it with baking paper. Lay Mission corn chips in a SINGLE layer (as much as possible) on top. Cover with tasty cheese, add some chopped capsicum, HARAM MEAT, shredded chicken and salsa. Bang it in the oven until the cheese is super melted. Pull it out and top it with sour cream and sometimes I add a coriander-free guac (avos, lemon juice, salt, red onion and tomato).

Get a big oven tray and line it with baking paper. Lay Mission corn chips in a SINGLE layer (as much as possible) on top. Cover with tasty cheese, add some chopped capsicum, HARAM MEAT, shredded chicken and salsa. Bang it in the oven until the cheese is super melted. Pull it out and top it with sour cream and sometimes I add a coriander-free guac (avos, lemon juice, salt, red onion and tomato).
Grab a tin of refried beans
smother it in the bottom of a dish
stand a layer of chips in the beanz and pour grated colby and cheddar in the gaps (pizza cheese mix works too as faux cheap mozzarella is colby and it has parmessan and cheddar too)
then do another layer on top add a few pickled jalapeno slices and microwave for a minute or shove in a hot oven for a few minutes if your afraid of microwaves and are time rich
Salsa on top and go
guacs good too, bugger the sour cream

Finding something new (to me) at the supermarket. Found a Desapo Melon the other day. I'd never heard of them before (it's hard to hear properly under this rock where I live). Currently trying to turn it into a melon curd, which will eventually go into a cheesecake or tart, and maybe some muffins.

My monthly massage (legit one) has re-started. Just in waiting area. Trying a new place which is called Qacademy. Student massage $35 for an hour.

My previous masseuse moved too far away and i cant afford the time to drive closer to Brisbane where she now is.
So trying this place. hopefully ok. Its where my previous girl was trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back