Autopsy Dockers vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm struggling to think of one player I was unhappy with. Maybe aish if I had to be picky but even he did some nice things. Off a four day break and travel vs the premiers that was impressive

Pretty fair effort from your blokes, be nice to have a commentary on the game that didn't concentrate most of their attention on one team but there you go.Whats up with Walters? kinda invisible. Ryan on the other hand has been outstanding.
Despite his laconic nature I think Longmuir has a pretty good analytical footy brain and will be good for you.

If you only watched Dusty against us you'd wonder what all the fuss was about.
I'm struggling to think of one player I was unhappy with. Maybe aish if I had to be picky but even he did some nice things. Off a four day break and travel vs the premiers that was impressive
Aish was responsible for some of our best i50 kicks, and that is our biggest problem area.

Considering how young the team is im jot unhappy despite the blow out at the end. Experience will improve decision making, especially with brayshaw. Needs to understand he's a star and should be taking his chances.

We need small forwards for sure but we need cerra and brayshaw to become really gutsy inside mids. Clearances were out issues today.

Tabs is never going to be a great decision maker so having a small forward to run off his and crumb is a necessity at the moment.

Thought hogan was very good today as well. Needs play time to build consistency

Anything in this?

When I saw it, I thought he was looking up at the screen which had vision on him and he was being hard on himself. If that "F-U" was directed at anyone but himself, then that's terribly poor. He's in no position to blame anyone but himself for the garbage he's dished up all year.

Missed a trick there - leaving Henry out of the team, I reckon he would’ve done well with the ball coming to ground at the feet of the forwards.
If you play three talks you need quick front and centre crumbers- Walters does not play this role well and was below par again tonight.
Hogan - ran his guts out and created an option the whole game, best forward for us.
Fyfe much better playing on the ball for the majority of the game.
Definitely time to rest either Cerra, Brayshaw or Mundy and give Valente an opportunity, all were good but need to rotate due to the condensed schedule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I saw it, I thought he was looking up at the screen which had vision on him and he was being hard on himself. If that "F-U" was directed at anyone but himself, then that's terribly poor. He's in no position to blame anyone but himself for the garbage he's dished up all year.

Whether he did or he didn't he needs to realise he's not a mid. Half forward maybe but he's too unpredictable in the guts.

I don't know if Walters has the footspeed or agility to be a small forward anymore, not that he ever did - I don't think much has changed from him, but the game has moved towards zippy smalls.

To me, he might need to be a midfielder for the rest of his career.

I don't think he can create his own space by foot. Very similar to Brandon Matera in that regard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back