Review Good vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the best wins ive seen from the club. Totally grinded it out.

Mcadam... fu** me!... imagine being a carlton supporter watching that!.. You wouldve been angry after last week.. imagine this week, you’d be seething..

was Eddie dropped this week?

that Q1 kick by Sholl to Berg, wrong Foot... aye carumba

no wonder people say supreme footskills

Dominated clearences.
Dominated contested possession
Dominated inside 50s

Nearly got beat at Home. Why!? Are we the bottom side or something?

Berg and McAdam, guns in the making.
brad, bittersweet losing him for pick 2. Starting to think * the pick 2.
matt again.
Harto and Talia solid.
brown back to his better footy
ROB strong
Keays hard running to contests
Smith solid
kids all showed signs again

biggest good - not a single kid would deserve a dropping. All performed near equally as well as the senior player in a similar role. Kid driven return to form. And Brouch.

Berg and McAdam, guns in the making.
brad, bittersweet losing him for pick 2. Starting to think fu** the pick 2.
matt again.
Harto and Talia solid.
brown back to his better footy
ROB strong
Keays hard running to contests
Smith solid
kids all showed signs again

biggest good - not a single kid would deserve a dropping. All performed near equally as well as the senior player in a similar role. Kid driven return to form. And Brouch.

I'm liking everything but the * pick 2 bit.

Not getting ahead of myself, but I'd take pick 2. Have our worst season ever, certainly be the worst team across the year, but then get some form and not get the spoon.

Puts pressure on the admin while also ensuring we aren't a spoon team.

No, we absolutely have to avoid not doing the hard work because we've bought into some pressureless wins at the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not getting ahead of myself, but I'd take pick 2. Have our worst season ever, certainly be the worst team across the year, but then get some form and not get the spoon.

Puts pressure on the admin while also ensuring we aren't a spoon team.

2020* will never count as a spoon year for me.

We were always going to be a bottom 4 Club in 2020*, the coronavirus and its implications locked us into bottom place.

Got a few wins under the belt, kids confidence isnt destroyed. That's good. Now add pick 1 and 2, and build the core of our next contending team. That's a serious chunk of talent.

Getting out of this with just one pick in the top 5 would be the worst case IMO, a win for competitiveness over premiership prospects. It would be the most classical Crow thing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back