Will the Tim Kelly trade go down as one of the worst ever ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that a Victorian is asking about a player wanting to return home and play for the club he barracked for? seems when their players do it its ok like Dangerfield but when its ours they are scum.

No Dangerfield is a thing too.

inb4 OP goes full Adz with the:

To the vicious trolls and bullies who have over the past 24 hours threatened me and my family in a tirade of abuse you should be ashamed!

At not one stage did I make anything personal but these pathetic attempts to humiliate and degrade my family will met with the full force of the law.

Toump Ass a failed troll, hiding behind a sneer of insincerity while the salty tears well up beneath the mask.

Don't give up the day job just yet mate.
What do I have to be salty about? West Coast beating the Saints leaves the door wide open for another Melbourne finals appearance, wouldn't we all love to see that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can better that....
"In the 1994 offseason period, the right to recruit McLeod was traded by Fremantle Football Club to the Adelaide Crows in return for their promising forward Chris Groom"
Every club has a howler if you're looking at untried players. I think the OP is about a trade for a known player eg Kelly, Gibbs, Pryor etc. McLeod really isn't relevant unless you're just itching to bring up the McLead scenario. I'll show you...

In 2012 West Coast traded Pick 18 to Collingwood for Sharrod Wellingham. Who did Collingwood pick at 18?

Brodie Grundy

ouch.

See?

Every club has a howler if you're looking at untried players. I think the OP is about a trade for a known player eg Kelly, Gibbs, Pryor etc. McLeod really isn't relevant unless you're just itching to bring up the McLead scenario. I'll show you...

In 2012 West Coast traded Pick 18 to Collingwood for Sharrod Wellingham. Who did Collingwood pick at 18?

Brodie Grundy

ouch.

See?
Nah, Andy McLeod's the worst.

Your decision to support Melbourne.

If you knew then what you know now, we all know you'd choose differently.
It's funny that you came to the Dees board to troll us after our last loss. Why was that though? Still "salty" we chose Watts over Nic Nat, or just lonely? Please tell.

Judd deal fine? Think the Eagles took the Blues to the cleaners over that deal.

Judd won Carlton nothing, was unable to improve their culture materially and Kennedy alone has been a star for the Eagles and a key part of their flag campaign.
I feel like he was talking about it from a West Coast perspective (i.e. looked bad for WC early on but came out of it fine)

Nah. Not at all. Can understand you guys picking him up for a last tilt at a flag, would not have traded 2 1sts and a second for an old fella to a young list.
Salty we did not rookie him a few years earlier.

last tilt lol...whatever lies freo supporters have to tell themselves

young yeah but very potatoish...you could do with some talent and skill

even with 15 out we would still easily beat your best 22

Judd deal fine? Think the Eagles took the Blues to the cleaners over that deal.

Judd won Carlton nothing, was unable to improve their culture materially and Kennedy alone has been a star for the Eagles and a key part of their flag campaign.

Won it in the end but not at the time.

No one would willingly trade a 24 year old top 5 player in the comp for picks 3 and 20 and an unproven pick 4 from two years earlier.

Nothing could have been over the top for Judd, he was clearly the best player in the comp & at the height of his career. He was worth picks 1,2,3. Blues stuffed up by trying to win a premiership on a couple of big name players. Very Carlton, they forgot it's the draft system now not 1985.

last tilt lol...whatever lies freo supporters have to tell themselves

young yeah but very potatoish...you could do with some talent and skill

even with 15 out we would still easily beat your best 22
Yeahhh, that Caleb Serong is soooo "potatoish"....I mean, why would you ever even bother drafting him?
Baseless dribble from Big Footy's finest again. A broken clock is more accurate than you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back