Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a one trick pony but it's a good pick

Markov seems pretty similar?

I hope we can get a season or 2 more out of houli..
yeah tend to agree but i reckon Saad has more inside grunt and run than Markov.
Houli i reckon 1 more yr max. 3 premierships will do him.

Then we’re pretty f’ed if Nank gets injured next year. Chol’s not a full time ruck and CCJ is untried and that’s if we keep him (we better keep him). I’m just throwing out names of players and to be honest I’m not impressed with the list either but there’s sh*t all rucks available and a handful of teams lining up. It’s not like we can promise them game time which cuts the already small list to almost nonexistent. Got any better ideas?

you either go and get a good one or not. Chol can ruck. Farmer is a ruckman. Nank is a runckman. CCJ aint going anywhere. Balta can jump. the team will have a plan. I am not worried.

what do people think about getting Saad? I know he is currently playing for a disgraceful club but he might be a good replacement for Houli. Might be very difficult as Essington are such a prick of a club to deal with.
headless chook

We’ve broken Adelaide and now the Giants
Who’s gonna be number 3?

Please be Port, please be Port

Or Moe by the sea. Either or will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tom Browne on Twitter: Giants players have been delivered a direct message in the context of Corr leaving. To paraphrase. If you don’t want to be here, then ship off. Told delivered very frankly yesterday in meeting with the playing group
Tom Green should say ........... Me Please

what do people think about getting Saad? I know he is currently playing for a disgraceful club but he might be a good replacement for Houli. Might be very difficult as Essington are such a prick of a club to deal with.
if we were to get anyone out of Essendon, I’d want Devon Smith. Would be ideal in our system.

Saad is just another HBF, we’ve got plenty to cover Houli.

Na I don’t mind Brisbane...

I fu**en hate Geelong like no other.. the history. I’m 34, until recently We have been geelong’s bunnies, 30 years of pounding us year in year out..

now we are completely all over them it’s forced Their club and Chris Scott to completely go 180 from smug arrogant whiner to tanned up, perfect hair full complimentary “Richmond are too good, I have no answers” unbearable w***er.

Its all an act I know it.
We are completely in their heads, now is the time to finish them off and go the kill!
Watch the true geelong and Chris Scott come back out after a loss to us the in the grand final.
Salt will flow like never before!!
I hear ya, I’m 36 and all we saw in our youth was countless beatdown by Geelong and hawthorn.
I still haven’t quite pulled myself back from that first final in 2017.
Hope me make them our biatches like we carlscum and essendank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad has no ******* idea what his doing when he takes off. Seriously like a chicken with its head cut off. I watch every ******* bombers game because I live with a dons supporter ffs not worth the hype.

If we want insane pace just re-sign Markov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back