Game Day ROUND 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer to go-time.. i start thinking about holding Simpkin and pray for a 70.

He's not unique in my matchup before we start, which lends me to wonder if im better preparing for potential carnage / chasing 2 of the massive targets this week (Zerrett/Gawn)

I'm pretending he's a premo, so I can pretend I've finished my side....

Keeping Simpkin
Bringing in T. Kelly VC for Angus
Wondering Simpson or Aish...

Not really confident but I wasn’t either last week with Rocky. I took the VC off him at the last second and this time I’m going gut.

Really stuck as to who to bring in for Doc.

Simpson
Daniel
Rich
Z Williams

Pretty much decided on trades I think..

Tobe Watson > Foley
Scrim > Z Williams
Doc > Rich

122k in the bank - Could turn either Rich or Williams into Crisp but my matchup has Crisp so looking for a unique. Im hoping that Williams and Rich have good games. Hoping that they play Williams in the midfield.

Last edited:
Really stuck with what to do. My options are below:

Trade Day to Laird, keep Taranto.

Trade Day and Taranto to Rocky and either Weller/Simpson/Hurn. (which one ughhh)

Trade Brodie Smith and Taranto to Rocky and either Daniel, Houston, Williams (which one) but means keeping Day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Neale bombs it again this week and we can Atleast enjoy a big price drop in prep for next year after the rubbish he served up last weekend

Neale copped one of the heaviest tags last week I have ever seen....

Every chance he gets tagged again this week - a consideration to trade out if you have the luxury.

Ive had nothing but terrible scores from Simpkin all year and the week i get fed up and trade him out...

Seriously would sh*t in his soup if i saw the campaigner out in public.

Haha, yeah, feel your pain.

After he (was one of the spuds) cost me my final last week I had to get rid of him too - couldn't stand looking at him in my team anymore....

Haha, yeah, feel your pain.

After he (was one of the spuds) cost me my final last week I had to get rid of him too - couldn't stand looking at him in my team anymore....
Yeah, only needed 20 more from him last week. Traded out this week.

At least next year he will be mid only, won't be a consideration

Simpkin to Kelly trade the final straw now....

At least I know the DT gods have a sense of humour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back