Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tom Green

Feel like coming to a club in contention? Do you want to come to a club with a long history? How about if that history included a member of your family? How about if that family member was your grandfather? And what if your grandfather was not just a player but a legend of said club?
You know you want it.View attachment 962343

P.S. your welcome to bring some friends with you 😏
Well that's a challenging wank

Vlaustin and Ralphsmith trading banter on Insta last week.
Class barbs exchanged about Vlaustin never been on a yacht and non educated
I really have high hopes for Ralph-Smith & Turner
I hope the club are really working on fast tracking these 2 boys and replacing the McIntosh & Pickett in our team as i see them both going to other teams in the next 12 months.

Unbelievable

He’s seriously not worth more than 550 absolute tops..
he’s not a good user of the ball..

he’s fast ill give him that and has some grunt but butchers and hacks it like no other

compare him to say Prestia. What’s he on 600? Prestia is 5 times the player williams will ever be
700/750

Haven’t seen anything in Perryman that gets me excited. Can anyone shed any light on what he’d offer us.

I’d also not waste much chasing O’Hallaron and Caldwell. Let’s wait and see them actually get a few games first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s a solid player at the level , less of a risk incoming than paddy Dow who’s shown nothing at senior level , though I’d still be prepared to gamble on him

So Saad would cost us a sh!tload of money .Houli would've too retire and we'd probably lose Jack Graham and our first pick. Yeah Nah we're not that stupid .We have plenty of cover for that position.
The main point with players coming into our system is whether they can adjust to our gamep plan .
The running involved in playing our way is insane .That just about rules out all of GWS midfielders and Crouch isn't known for his gut running either.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Saad would cost us a sh!tload of money .Houli would've too retire and we'd probably lose Jack Graham and our first pick. Yeah Nah we're not that stupid .We have plenty of cover for that position.
The main point with players coming into our system is whether they can adjust to our gamep plan .
The running involved in playing our way is insane .That just about rules out all of GWS midfielders and Crouch isn't known for his gut running either.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

BIG mistake if we went for a Saad or Crouch.

- we have way too many HBF on the list- Houli(can play for another 2 yrs if he wants), Short, Baker, Vlaustin, Mrakov, Eggi, Naish & Turner. Why would you want another......who I don't see provides anymore value.

- As for Crouch, he would be overpriced for his output. Plus that would mean limiting game time for guys like Ross & Graham and limiting any debut of the young guys in Martyn, RCD (who looks really pissed-off everytime the camera is on him, I think he is gone) and Cumberland who looks like a beast in his u/18 footage !!

What’s Luke Parker’s contract situation?
Always rated him highly, might be surplus for Sydney now with their kids coming through, maybe worth a look?

Tom Morris reckons

Carlton offered what he wanted to leave 850x 5

Gws offered 750 x 5 and knocked back

Norf offered more and were told no

He’s leaving the giants for 100k a year to “be closer to his sister”
1600729654129.png 5hrs 33 mins
1600729717961.png 3hrs 36
For 2hrs less i hope the pain is worth it.

So "Tigers fan" Ralph reckons that Crouch is going to Moe by the sea and that we've enquired about Saad, along with Melbourne Carlton & LOLNorf

I like the idea of either/both joining us, but only on our terms not theirs, which would make it unlikely that either will come to Richmond.

IMO I believe our trade period will involve picking up a few younger options with upside, who can come in and help keep the window open when our stars start to retire, while also moving on a couple of older blokes looking to cash in on their final chance to get a decent contract.

Seriously we do not need either Saad or crouch. Draft what we need simple. I would be looking at a key forward assuming ccj won’t stay and another inside bull. Crouch is slow as haystacks Calhoun
I don't think we need crouch
If Houli retires I can see the benefit of targeting Saad ....but the price would want to be reasonable... I have a feeling it won't be

Yeah it really is isn't it.... Some teams are going to pick up some absolute gems and some are gonna get shafted... I'm sure Blair and Co are doing there due diligence
From interviews in the past from Blair that I have listened to we a lot rate players on things that not a lot of other clubs do and it’s info gained during the interview process
Things like work ethic so it could definitely give us an edge this draft as well

At the start of the season there was a lot of talk between us and Darcy Moore, wonder if talk has dried up because it was all just bs or we have something going on
Any info Tiger71 ?

View attachment 9675845hrs 33 mins
View attachment 9675853hrs 36
For 2hrs less i hope the pain is worth it.

I live in Albury & I can tell you I’m always driving down for games & concerts etc , where as I could count on one hand the amount of times I’ve driven to Sydney over the last 5 years.

When driving it’s a big weekend up & back to Sydney where the Melbourne trip sometimes do it up & back on the same day.
I get where you are coming from though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back