Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** that would just cement our status as the bad ass bois of the league.

Knees to the throat, darts and Serena Williams.

The holy trinity
I don't care about it. I smoke like a 55' Chevy starting up on a cold morning if I buy a pack. To cement us as the bad arses we need to knock up a bunch of groupees, throw a mattress out of the Hub hotel's window and get caught snorting coke off a Z lister (former Big Brother or Bachelor contestant) crotch. Go full Rock n Roll

Just checked and Saints aren't banned from trading their first round pick this year.

So I'd be angling towards that in any deal involving Higgins, even if it means we're throwing in a second round pick, either the Saints pick that was traded to us last year or a Suns 2nd round pick for Markov/Broad.

If we can secure another first round pick and keep our own pick that would give us a shot at say Nicholas Cox & Zac Reid in the draft which would then give us KPP depth to develop for the future.

100% agree. If we can get their first rounder, we must try.
There's is pretty late, so I'd throw in a third as steak knives just to get it over the line.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

One of the main reasons we defeated them and ran over the top of them apart from extra pressure and Dusty's brillance was they were too old as a collective
same thing happened at north
it half happened the year they missed the finals under scott, then Danger came and they began topping again...
With Gaz, Taylor, Hendo either gone or cooked, and Selwood starting to show signs his style of play is catching up with him...
Hawkins, had an awesome year, but is closer to the end than not...

Jeremy Cameron might cover the cracks for a year , maybe two, but the drop off is near...

Couldn't agree more.

Geelong is the oldest ever AFL team. Their team has a very old core that are at retirement age. Injuries, slow down etc are coming in a tidal wave.

Reckon if they had future pick swaps the Cats would be a decent club to go for. AT some point in the next few year I reckon they will have a top 5 pick. The key issue I see is that they are still playing a style from 5 years ago and the speed pressure game that the Tigers, Port, Saints etc are now playing will get them. The older they are the more likely that style will get them.

Not saying they can't win a premiership, they are a chance. But it's a small chance and they are headed for that squad with a huge hole in it that was had after Spud was coach.

maybe floss being the spare helped Balta. Astbury had been playing ruck, but moved him to Hawkins and Balta to ruck. Hawkins didn’t fire a sh*t after that, Astbury stole his soul and still hasn’t given it back

Ashbury spent time on Dangerfield and Ablett in between ruck stints in the first half. I think that’s why they were keen for the switch.

Pretty much as soon as it happened we broke Geelong’s lock on us got the ball moving our way. Balta has a few key contest that he halved just before half time that got us out of our end and lead ultimately to Dusty’s 1st goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope we are doing more due diligence on Hogan than we did for Yaz and HB combined. Have to trust our club though they’ve done wonders in recent times.

Higgins if he does get traded to the Saints then pick 15 or gtfo.

The Suns seem to be going full Carlton lol ******* amateurs. Hope we keep both Broad and Markov.

Couldn't agree more.

Geelong is the oldest ever AFL team. Their team has a very old core that are at retirement age. Injuries, slow down etc are coming in a tidal wave.

Reckon if they had future pick swaps the Cats would be a decent club to go for. AT some point in the next few year I reckon they will have a top 5 pick. The key issue I see is that they are still playing a style from 5 years ago and the speed pressure game that the Tigers, Port, Saints etc are now playing will get them. The older they are the more likely that style will get them.

Not saying they can't win a premiership, they are a chance. But it's a small chance and they are headed for that squad with a huge hole in it that was had after Spud was coach.
jeremy Cameron needs a good midfield to kick the ball to him and Geelong don’t have that

Considering he had Ricky Nixon in his ear on how too handle the deal. If anything it was Ricky who suggested DM should stay.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'd love to see a former hard as nails coach do a segment on Trade Radio taking calls, except they just give the caller a spray for being an idiot everytime.

"Just to be clear, your proposing Robbie Tarrant a direct swap for Harris Andrews? [Caller name], it sounds like you've taken up a musical instrument during isolation. I get the feeling you've put plenty of practice in too, because it sounds like you're the John Coltrane of the gatorade saxophone... TARRANT FOR ANDREWS?! GO AND GET ****ed... etc. etc."

He should be riding in the Melbourne Cup....64 kegs....
Shai Bolton was only 68kg when drafted.......

What does he say we get?

Didn't mention our end as far as I read....guess it's in RFC hands as much as what we are prepared to accept (my opinion)...

Pies board has officially gone full Carlton

brain dead deluded pie flog said:
100% agree.

We need to ask the "Focus on Football" group, their charge out rates. Prior to them coming along, Richmond had won nada in over 30 years.

They woke up the sleeping Tiger.

Someone needs to do the same with Eduardo. Forget netball and all the other side shows.

a796b9e99c4bbbe88b071e2e7013875d

edit: this deluded idiot is still taking credit for our flags :p https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...er-amid-richmond-dynasty-20201025-p568cn.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back