You should be Ashamed

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact you used the word ‘fan’ says it all. Tory lol, you couldn’t be further from the truth. An Americanised flog like yourself though highlights what our culture has become. Blame everyone else then run and sook in the corner when you don’t get your own way. Oh I am going to burn my membership. How childish
You are the definition of a conservative flog.
I also wrote supporters, but typically you choose to focus on one word and somehow I am now Americanised. As for sooking, your initial post is 1 giant sook. Lastly where did I say I would burn my membership?
Just you projecting your prejudice again.

The club doesn’t need any more bootlickers. It has plenty already and that’s the main reason why it finds itself in its current position.

It just delivered its worst finals performance in 40 years, has a divided supporter base and lies and duplicity abound.

It’s a dump at the moment and people have the right to be furious.

Last edited:
Another veiled Americanised threat. Quick run to Mummy and burn your membership.

Internet tough guy using a pejorative like “Dogs” that would get you straight into a fight if used in person.

Hilarious you see yourself as some Uber-supporter. Tell us more about how you imagine you are closer to the club/more of a supporter than others on this forum?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Internet tough guy using a pejorative like “Dogs” that would get you straight into a fight if used in person.

He'd find out how tough he really was if he was getting around in the real world calling people dogs.

You are the definition of a conservative flog.
I also wrote supporters, but typically you choose to focus on one word and somehow I am now Americanised. As for sooking, your initial post is 1 giant sook. Lastly where did I say I would burn my membership?
Just you projecting your prejudice again.
‘One’

The fact you used the word ‘fan’ says it all. Tory lol, you couldn’t be further from the truth. An Americanised flog like yourself though highlights what our culture has become. Blame everyone else then run and sook in the corner when you don’t get your own way. Oh I am going to burn my membership. How childish

Not many have threatened to burn memberships. None that I know of. It seems like you've constructed a figure of contempt in your head and you're now levelling it against the rest of us.

A lot of people have questioned the decision-making of the club and they've expressed anger, and then a minority have suggested that they might withdraw their financial support because they don't know how else to express themselves.

You seem to have a problem with people making up their own minds and acting accordingly. Very much a 'toe the line' man, ask no questions and give until it hurts and then give some more.

That's not my way.

I hope the club 'reads the room' a bit better than you, because a failure to do so will be a bigger detriment to the club than the so-called 'sooks' you're whining about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I understand it, not every membership category has voting rights so it’s not as simple as being a member therefore you can vote at the AGM. It’s akin to being a social club member versus a season ticket holder, to use the terms from back in 70s & 80s. I’m sure 76woodenspooners can explain how it works as he has been to many AGMs over the years.

AGM is only open to Legends + social club members.

The problem is you wouldn’t know the real world if it hit you in the face.

Really?

Go in to any old school Collingwood pub, walk up to someone who is having a crack at the Eddie & Bucks show, and call them a dog.

I know enough about this world to know that it's poor form to throw words like that around willy nilly, and you would want to back it up real quick in proper hard company, or you would be the one who ends up yelping.

It would certainly get you from A to C without going through B.

Sheltered big mouthed heroes on the internet seem to be unaware of that fact.

Buckley is all spin now. He is a failure. I supported his appointment but on reflection it was a disaster. The Toorak cliche need to be moved on. Surrounding yourself with yes people is not a way to succeed and shows your weakness. Enough is enough, time for them to go.
Agree that yes people are not the best people to have around you as a leader, but I feel Buckley is take more heat than is fair for this.

Buckley has posted one tweet that has become a he-said-she-said argument,

The leadership group will know the truth (one way or the other) and the status of that is important.

The rest of the club to my knowledge has remained silent apart from Ned Guy who exposed himself as a complete fool.

He looks like he‘s in a hostage video.

It’s strange, he’s been a reasonably confident media performer in the past.

My read is that he’s been placed in a really awkward position that he’s struggling to deal with and the club have thrown him to the wolves without any PR strategy to support him. I put that more on our club management rather than Ned Guy in particular.

People cant have it both ways.....one minute they are complaining they club is not saying anything....the next minute they are accusing them of lies and/or spin despite the fact they havent said anything.

People reasonably expect the club to do / say stuff to make them feel proud of their club ... and no way has our club been doing that during this trade period.

Last edited:
Really?

Go in to any old school Collingwood pub, walk up to someone who is having a crack at the Eddie & Bucks show, and call them a dog.

I know enough about this world to know that it's poor form to throw words like that around willy nilly, and you would want to back it up real quick in proper hard company, or you would be the one who ends up yelping.

I was raised in and survived Collingwood old school pubs.

Really?

I have watched enough tv to know it’s a bad word.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because it would mean someone or someone’s had made huge mistakes regarding contracts, player evaluations, coaching etc and none of them have the balls for that or too admit to mistakes.
So they collectively shove so much blatant rubbish down our throats and hope for the best.
There appears to be very little accountability in our club.
Ultimately the board is responsible for the governance of the club. A further review is required after this disaster. It should be external with recommendations made public. If we are to move forward, those responsible for the mismanagement of our cap must resign. Including board members, including Ed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back