The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Why don't you just pick one of those points you think is incorrect. I'm happy to do my best to prove it.

No that's not how this works. You don't get to rapid fire off 15 unsourced statements and say 'pick one and I'll prove it'. Prove all of it. Or nobody will pay it any attention.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

To be clear, Rudy Giuliani was never America’s mayor. That nickname was a bit of media gloss that was spread so thickly and indiscriminately that Giuliani had no trouble dining out on it for years. Many Americans lapped it up, too.

President Trump has been like a steady stream of acid on that veneer. And now Giuliani is a raw, smoldering mess.
His return to federal court as a practicing attorney, for the first time in nearly three decades, would not be the worst of Giuliani’s water-carrying for Trump, but it was, perhaps, the saddest. It was so small and petty. He was in Pennsylvania court Tuesday not to tell a convoluted tale of international intrigue about shadowy figures and powerful people skulking around in Ukraine. His story of malfeasance was closer to home and it was simply mean. Giuliani argued that a vast swathe of perfectly reasonable, good-hearted Americans masterminded a huge scheme that cheated Trump out of reelection. Giuliani couldn’t offer any evidence that this awful plot existed, but nevertheless he was sure it did and it just so happened to be centered in places like Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Detroit, which have substantial populations of Black and brown people.

Balls. I am simply in awe of your ability to regurgitate misinformation and be consistently wrong with almost every single contention you post. You're like the Michael Jordan of being gullible.

For the love of god and not for the first time, stop getting your talking points from Donnie's twitter :drunk:

Courtesy of James Smith...
Research - James Smith.jpg

Yeah the scoreboard looks pretty crook but it does feel a bit like things are getting more positive from a Trump perspective, even the MSM reporting has backed right off. Bottom line is there are legal actions in each of the states you list, all with narrow margins and each of those cases are winding slowly up to the supreme court. As I understand it Trump only needs three of those cases to be successful and I thought it was pretty telling that the chairman of the federal electoral commission come out yesterday stating that the denial of poll watchers (his opinion not mine) in multiple states constitutes fraud and invalidates the counts in those jurisdictions.

The FBI is investigating the Michigan and Pennsylvania results as is the department of justice and they are no doubt targeting statistical anomalies coming out like that one FK posted where a 140,000 dump of votes occurred at 4am all for Biden and ultimately flipped Pennsylvania. The whole state of Michigan could easily have flipped just yesterday alone, even now its unclear if that disputed county has been ratified or not, I heard it had yesterday then today that the documentation is not signed.

Votes got tossed in Nevada, narrowing that race. The Georgia recount is narrowing with each cache of discovered votes, and one of the counters (a democrat) has publicly queried hundreds of "pristine" ballots with perfect markings (implying mass production) all for Biden. On top of all of that Sidney reckons she's got a Kraken.

Youre off your trolley, m8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... and now a bombshell (if true);

@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Wayne County MI election board Republicans rescind votes to certify, file affidavits that their families were threatened

"John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14]"

Please, for the love of God, learn to better evaluate your sources.

rofl

Fired up residents exposing GOP personnel for clear corruption and vote rigging and you're all Helen Lovejoy about it. Proud boys gearing up to dox families coz they said mean things about Trump = probably false flags :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

How did I know this would be yet another topic on which you'd be psychologically incapable of consistency :tearsofjoy:

Why are Proud Boys doxxing?

"John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14]"

Please, for the love of God, learn to better evaluate your sources.
Shooting the messenger, but is he wrong?

Yeah the scoreboard looks pretty crook but it does feel a bit like things are getting more positive from a Trump perspective, even the MSM reporting has backed right off. Bottom line is there are legal actions in each of the states you list, all with narrow margins and each of those cases are winding slowly up to the supreme court. As I understand it Trump only needs three of those cases to be successful and I thought it was pretty telling that the chairman of the federal electoral commission come out yesterday stating that the denial of poll watchers (his opinion not mine) in multiple states constitutes fraud and invalidates the counts in those jurisdictions.

The FBI is investigating the Michigan and Pennsylvania results as is the department of justice and they are no doubt targeting statistical anomalies coming out like that one FK posted where a 140,000 dump of votes occurred at 4am all for Biden and ultimately flipped Pennsylvania. The whole state of Michigan could easily have flipped just yesterday alone, even now its unclear if that disputed county has been ratified or not, I heard it had yesterday then today that the documentation is not signed.

Votes got tossed in Nevada, narrowing that race. The Georgia recount is narrowing with each cache of discovered votes, and one of the counters (a democrat) has publicly queried hundreds of "pristine" ballots with perfect markings (implying mass production) all for Biden. On top of all of that Sidney reckons she's got a Kraken.

So you both have contacts inside the FBI ?
The FBI is investigating the Michigan and Pennsylvania results as is the department of justice and they are no doubt targeting statistical anomalies coming out like that one FK posted

Why don't you just pick one of those points you think is incorrect. I'm happy to do my best to prove it.
The FBI is investigating the Michigan and Pennsylvania results as is the department of justice and they are no doubt targeting statistical anomalies coming out like that one FK posted

Shooting the messenger, but is he wrong?

Why would we waste time with the crap you and Balls In post? We look at the source, on the rare times you provide it, and it's always the same.

Every thing you guys post is garbage, it gets debunked every time.

I've seen bots that are smarter than this.

I tell you what. They way Trump or Trump supporters are going about it, it won't be electoral votes that are tossed but the whole ******* Republican party.

Talk about taken two steps forward and a dozen steps back.

In fairness,
I will await Balls In and FireKrakouer time to prove this FBI Information they have.
No doubt they have secret contacts with the FBI.
They may be onto something perhaps?
The FBI is investigating the Michigan and Pennsylvania results as is the department of justice and they are no doubt targeting statistical anomalies coming out.
I look forward to there updates and proof because if true WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back