News & Events Quality of news.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect example of their bullshit headlines

How do they keep this headline active while the borders are clearly open

View attachment 1029280
It's funny people keep going back to the website to get the bad articles and post it on bigfooty .......they are getting the clicks they want

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Im so glad at the end they explained how to make the fish shaped cake. I had no idea after looking at the photos.

This may be the worst clickbait I've seen.

xUeS1w5.png

You see that and think it's a story about another powerful Hollywood sicko who's being exposed for abusing his power and treating people like s**t. But no, it's an article about filmmakers who make emotional kids movies for Pixar. Seriously, of all the quotes they could've used to promote this light-hearted article, that's the one they run with. **** this clickbait journalism trash.

xUeS1w5.png

You see that and think it's a story about another powerful Hollywood sicko who's being exposed for abusing his power and treating people like sh*t. But no, it's an article about filmmakers who make emotional kids movies for Pixar. Seriously, of all the quotes they could've used to promote this light-hearted article, that's the one they run with. **** this clickbait journalism trash.
TBH I knew exactly what direction they were going. More so about torturing movie goers with drama.

What's worse is daily news articles that are not in anyones interest to view.
like kids dying tragically, or 'chilling' footage of guy carrying suitcase with dead person in it.

Where the * do I start...
  • Nadia Bokody sex stories
  • Nadia Bartel and why she's keeping her married name (sponge)
  • Bec Judd and whether she's the best mum ever for raising her kids in designer clothes
  • Chrissie Teigen and her braveness in absolutely everything
  • Meghan and Harry and how the rest of the royal family hates them
  • That Russian bloke and his sex doll wife
  • Hemsworths
  • ******* Byron Bay and how every important person is going to live there

A bigger piece of s**t website you will never find and that includes the Daily Mail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xUeS1w5.png

You see that and think it's a story about another powerful Hollywood sicko who's being exposed for abusing his power and treating people like sh*t. But no, it's an article about filmmakers who make emotional kids movies for Pixar. Seriously, of all the quotes they could've used to promote this light-hearted article, that's the one they run with. **** this clickbait journalism trash.
It really is pathetic. Theydo it with the Abletts- making you think the story is about their child. The last one was about a poem Jordan posted to her late mother.

/rollseyes just leave them alone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back