State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 2: Western Australia vs South Australia @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to work in a hotel concierge department and this was pretty much my feeling as well. Short of finding somewhere to eat, pretty much anything I recommended to do was not in Perth.
You mean no-one wanted to go see our prestigious Convention Centre?

Yeah we'd send him straight to Balga.
This is what I think of when you say that

defe830b18581bca123ca897228b8023.png

Although you could probably add 'straight into jail' after it

I’m sorry for your loss.

If you travel to Perth in your next life I recommend asking a local where it’s at because it definitely isn’t the CBD. And any one of us would be more than happy to tell you where to go.
He came to Perth but didn’t go to Kings Park
Enough said :p

That’s incredibly ironic given your own patch of turf. Weren’t there enough churches for you or something?
And I suppose Adelaide is still an upgrade on Darwin...

I not selected to play, no I think Tarks don’t want to play on the same team as me.
Lucky you :)
I don't want to play on the same team as him. That's why I don't play for WA. Well, that and the fact that I'm not a Western Australian.

I don't want to play on the same team as him. That's why I don't play for WA. Well, that and the fact that I'm not a Western Australian.
How do you deal with him at the Demons? Lockers at the opposite ends of the changerooms? A request for Headless to stand between you at all times? A lot of citronella?

Thanks, you always make me feel better after being overlooked like the time Wonders kicked me out lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Tarks. It's not all bad. Adelaide has an airport and roads out of there.
I’ve never driven the Nullarbor mostly out of fear that South Australia do their roads like they do their lockdowns - only completing 60% of it :(

I’ve never driven the Nullarbor mostly out of fear that South Australia do their roads like they do their lockdowns - only completing 60% of it :(
It's a good drive. I recommend everyone does it once. Just once. That's obviously a problem if you need your car back though.

I not selected to play, no I think Tarks don’t want to play on the same team as me.
You’ll get a run this time around. Just a case of too many active posters in the side and not having posted when I named last game’s team. :)

You would’ve got a run but then you started posting.

I don’t think they would ever have done it without us cheering so hard from the bench. We the real MVPs

It did get a bit weird when you started taking your clothes off though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back