Family & Relationships Which posters do you miss the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen Procrastinator35 in a long while either. Disappeared right on the US election without warning (didn't support either side, hated both with a firey passion).

Teriyakicat. If you are browsing on here by any chance TC, I hope you are doing well.

Yeah there was a massive drama with her, and some other posters about "poster of the year" i believe on the Geelong board. So ******* dumb... she left and never came back.

But i agree, i never had anything against her.

Yeah there was a massive drama with her, and some other posters about "poster of the year" i believe on the Geelong board. So ******* dumb... she left and never came back.

She was super active in the Perth thread. I remember after she left she popped back in maybe a year or so later to say hi and I haven't seen her again.

Got a heap of nostalgia reading this thread, in a really dorky way. Lots of names in this thread remind me of being in high school in the 2010s and popping off to the library to shitpost on the Bay instead of studying.

They made some weird private only forum. They banned me because I never posted and they found it creepy I was reading their threads. =/ Bunch of odd units that crew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is she and another poster were over dramatic af and constantly PMing certain mods. Drove him up the wall and i dont blame him.

Thats what i had heard anyway
Ive seeen some of the PMs. It was pretty messy both ways but they went nuts over such a stupid thing.

I know he was very opinionated but I'd like to know what he'd gone and done to get perma banned

I think the Chief came in and posted somewhere that it wasn't one thing - it was the accumulation of naughty points over a 12 month period that triggered it - like 4+ suspensions over the year or something.

I'm paraphrasing and likely wrong though. But I do think it was an "accumulation" type thing.

I don't miss him but I do wonder what happened to Silent Alarm. Did he grow up and get a job? Is he living in a back alley of Melbourne somewhere? How big is that chip on his shoulder now?

I don't miss him but I do wonder what happened to Silent Alarm. Did he grow up and get a job? Is he living in a back alley of Melbourne somewhere? How big is that chip on his shoulder now?

People on here were claiming user "Scottishdiction" (now suspended) was SA. Dunno if it ended up being true though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back