Training 2021 Pre-Season Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know. Big unknown with the new coaching panel. I'd like to think they wouldn't.
If Doedee and Milera come back he's already out, then hopefully Hamill and Moose too

All I want to know is whether our coaches will pick on talent and skill at football, or training ability and working hard.

With our squad there should be no reason to select an honest trier like Jake Kelly. Will we? Big test for the club
Watching Nicks in the Crows Live video he is coaching the team to play with speed and to move the ball on quickly at all costs. His game plan doesn’t suit Jake Kelly. You would think that Nicks would prefer guys like Milera, Sholl, Hamill, McPherson etc.

Watching Nicks in the Crows Live video he is coaching the team to play with speed and to move the ball on quickly at all costs. His game plan doesn’t suit Jake Kelly. You would think that Nicks would prefer guys like Milera, Sholl, Hamill, McPherson etc.
I think Kelly has put his feelers out for a trade previously. Maybe he can tell which way the wind is blowing.

I think Kelly has put his feelers out for a trade previously. Maybe he can tell which way the wind is blowing.

Kelly has been around football for a very long time, I'm sure he'd pick up what is happening rather quickly.

Supposedly him and Nicks have had a few issues, not personal ones, just Kelly not enjoying playing the way Nicks wants and Nicks not happy with what Kelly produced.

There were plenty of rumours that Jake wanted to go back and play with his brothers at some point, so might have happened regardless.

Kelly has been around football for a very long time, I'm sure he'd pick up what is happening rather quickly.
Kelly wanted to go to Collingwood but they didn't want him enough to give him the deal he was after. I believe he would have been willing to go to another melb club but the interest wasn't there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake was dropped twice last year. But each game he missed Doedee got injured and he was straight back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back