Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ZEMO! And Peggys grand daughter I think? This actually looks damn good, Disney are really pulling out all their stops for these series!

Loved the glimpse of Zemo’s helmet. Was hoping to see it in Civil War. And that’s Sharon Carter/Agent 13, not seen since Civil War I believe. Peggy’s grand niece (if I recall correctly).

Loved the glimpse of Zemo’s helmet. Was hoping to see it in Civil War. And that’s Sharon Carter/Agent 13, not seen since Civil War I believe. Peggy’s grand niece (if I recall correctly).

I wonder if Steve ever told Peggy about the time her kissed her. :p

I haven’t been particularly keen on F&WS up until now as neither character have really done much for me, but this show looks like it may be decent.

I haven’t been particularly keen on F&WS up until now as neither character have really done much for me, but this show looks like it may be decent.
At this point, I'd be surprised if anything Marvel put together wasn't at least decent.

The universe is so large now that they can populate these shows with lots of characters 'from the movies' without needing the A-list movie stars that are too big for TV or need too much money. It makes them seem important. Arguably, only Jeremy Renner is a too-big-for-TV movie star, Jordan and Olsen not far off.

The universe is so large now that they can populate these shows with lots of characters 'from the movies' without needing the A-list movie stars that are too big for TV or need too much money. It makes them seem important. Arguably, only Jeremy Renner is a too-big-for-TV movie star, Jordan and Olsen not far off.

It's really interesting to think about given the current lineup. I never would have picked Bettany as doing any of the TV stuff, but he's been excellent in Wandavision.

You'd think Hemsworth, Holland, Pratt, Cumberbatch and Larson are the ones who are basically ring-fenced as far as being movies only (for plot as much as budget reasons - it's not like Disney are battling for coin) but even then, Pratt and Cumberbatch both have pretty solid TV chops and experience.

I saw this earlier this evening, looks like a homage to the first glimpse of Ledger in the opening bank heist scene of The Dark Knight. Magnificent.

View attachment 1053947

Fun fact: That was the first thing Nolan shot on a Imax camera. Before that they were not even sure they would be able to use it they way they wanted for technical reasons above my understanding, so it was pretty much a successful test case. For that reason he calls it his favourite shot of his.

Fun fact: That was the first thing Nolan shot on a Imax camera. Before that they were not even sure they would be able to use it they way they wanted for technical reasons above my understanding, so it was pretty much a successful test case. For that reason he calls it his favourite shot of his.

Was lucky enough to see it imax at the time and then again a few years later on a re-release. The truck flipping sequence was magnificent in imax, it gets me every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive not been impressed with Wandavision so far. Its just bland. The mystery building and "who is who" is good but it 100% needed to be dumped in one go. Everything Marvel to this point has been movie format and all the good TV of late has been at least 45-1 hour and generally in Binge.
I watched one ep and have the same thoughts, waiting for it all in one hit.

I love Karen Gillian... Real crush

I would do very respectable things to her. Take her to dinner. Buy her flowers. Invest time with her. Plan our future together. Support her growth in her chosen career.

The usual stuff.

I mean honestly, if she was like "youre gonna be a kept man, im gonna fly you to filming locations to hang out and be here when i get home from a long day on set" imma be like "you do you baby, im here for a shoulder rub when you get home"
Nah. she'd have to buy my dinner first

Remove this Banner Ad

Back