FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

quote news.com.au
---------------------
Speaking of which, Alana has something to share about her relationship with Jason.

“The sex is good,” she shares. “When we have sex, Jason will always make me c*m as well. It’s actually a huge deal for me.”

Um. Congratulations?
----------------------

Should we be shocked that 'Sex' didn't get abbreviated? X rated apparently does bigfooty allow cum? (It appears it does)

Would make a good media studies topic, or that English assessment task on media (shows my age with vce English)

It will be taught already for sure.

Well.....alright then. Sweet innocent Belinda had a 73yo club owner boyfriend who is currently on charges of assault.

Strong daddy issues!

Ev3HodOVkAIPwL7.jpg

Ev3HodMVkAMqepk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quote news.com.au
---------------------
Speaking of which, Alana has something to share about her relationship with Jason.

“The sex is good,” she shares. “When we have sex, Jason will always make me c*m as well. It’s actually a huge deal for me.”

Um. Congratulations?
----------------------

Should we be shocked that 'Sex' didn't get abbreviated? X rated apparently does bigfooty allow cum? (It appears it does)

I wonder had she said orgasm would it have been sensored.

Maybe idk theyve been told they cant go into graphic detail...

Ah wtf would i know theyre about to all get it on in front of the Spanish chick tonight..

Well.....alright then. Sweet innocent Belinda had a 73yo club owner boyfriend who is currently on charges of assault.

Strong daddy issues!

Ev3HodOVkAIPwL7.jpg

Ev3HodMVkAMqepk.jpg

So those of us older be saying... Any night clubs going cheap.....

1615174290030.png
I guess as an old dude you dont feel out of place at a night club if you own it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back