EPL Matchday 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Aside from another standout performance from Raphinha, that game was a bit underwhelming to watch really (especially after the earlier game at Stamford Bridge)

Still 3 points is 3 points, back into the top half of the table. Wish I had the staying power to watch Leicester v Citeh though.i dunno how some of you lads who live in Australia can do it really (watch all of the weekend fixtures live)

Looking quality. Excellent interview in Guardian explaining Bielsa’s training if you’re interested

Yeh saw that was a good read. I was really worried about him especially cause his body kept breaking down but he hasn’t really put a foot wrong since coming in. Think him and Koch will be the pairing next season and I’m very comfortable with that.

Should have won by more but will take the win. Back to the top half of the table.

No idea how Baldock stayed on the field. 2 footed challenge, feet in air and takes out Roberts. Don’t think he even got a card.

We will be mid-table for years to come. I can't believe Arteta had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, and this is the best he could come up with.

Your owner and lack of ambition, aside from making money, is the main problem at Arsenal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusting and disgraceful ...

Doesn't matter which club it's from, hope they find the Scum who posted it and throw the book at them.

Need to be harsher penalties for racist online abuse. Gutless keyboard warriors 👎👎👎

How is Arteta not under more pressure? What am I missing?
Since Opta stats begun Arsenal have only had 3 or less shots 4 times. All under Arteta.
On track to miss Europe for the first time in a quarter of a century.

But you just know that like the FA Cup last season they will tin arse their way to winning the Europa League and be back in the CL next season. From like 11th place.

Already mentally preparing for it.
Jose finishes 4th. tin arse their way to Europa. Liverpool win CL from 6th. Can see it happening already.

Since Opta stats begun Arsenal have only had 3 or less shots 4 times. All under Arteta.
On track to miss Europe for the first time in a quarter of a century.

But you just know that like the FA Cup last season they will tin arse their way to winning the Europa League and be back in the CL next season. From like 11th place.

Already mentally preparing for it.
Jose finishes 4th. tin arse their way to Europa. Liverpool win CL from 6th. Can see it happening already.
Yeah I got a sneaky feeling arsenal will win the Europa league this season lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back