AFL RDT Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have a worse unique premo than Ollie wines?? He’s fat, slow, doesn’t take mark, doesn’t tackle and doesn’t kick. Going to be stuck with him scoring 75-80 every week whilst rookies like Warner score 90+.
Why did YOU pick him in the first place????????????

Jones and wines!!! It’s so the same every week. Just can never have players that play more than one or two quarters a week...it’s just spud after spud after spud
You can't be mad at a 68 from Jones, absolutely kissed with that score with how bad the def rookies have been this year. And he won't get dropped either now, was good

mate 68 is a great score...you just needed him to not be dropped and he won't. I have to get Chapman when he plays in a cyclone...considering how slight he is, he might get blown away by the wind and will be lucky to get 40

This is what I’ve copped against so far in my cash league...last week it was grundy captain, gaff, Steele and Jeremy Howe his first 4...It’s just every week punishment

IMG_4749.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Caleb Daniel playing?

Caleb Daniel you are the size of a potato and play like one!! Absolutely shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back