Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me something to work with.
There's plenty to work with.

He has limitations. That will be worked on, but at this stage of our development as a list, he will be the cream, not the butter.

He’s starting to resemble Tim O’Brien but in midfield form. Going to get hyped over a couple of flashes but going to be left majorly unsatisfied. And Christ as if you wouldn’t worry, look at the players on their side and even ours, a guy like powell is showing a fair few of our other “highly rated” juniors.

At the moment he’s soft as butter.

He needs to improve his tank and get a lot more aggressive.
No arguments there.

He's getting caught ball watching and not going when he has to.

Still, plenty to build on and hardly a bust at this stage.

Another top pick we farked up !
What are the chances we get number 1 right this next draft ?View attachment 1110858
LDU was pick 4.

We'll take another mid and add to the young crop of a dozen that we need to eventually contend in this next draft. Horne looking the most likely at this stage.

LDU will add qualities that add to that depth and variation.

LDU was pick 4.

We'll take another mid and add to the young crop of a dozen that we need to contend this draft.

LDU will add qualities that add to that depth and variation.
He’s no good mate , believe me

He’s no good mate , believe me
I don't mate.

I just don't believe he's the messiah, he's quality that will add to our overall versatility and strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too slow
No intensity
No tank
No defensive pressure
Can’t kick longer than 40 meters
Side steps his own shadow & gets caught HTB too many times
Have a rest mate and think about the depth we are having to build.

He isn't the finished product and I'm happy to give the new depart to work on him, ATM

I watched something where Judd was protected (shepherded) while he got the ball and used it to escape, cannot help but think what if we used LDU that way

Agree he is not fit. We shouldn’t play him. It’s not good for the team or for LDU

Will Phillips isn't AFL fit either, but strangely no one's bitching about that.................yet.

He came top 3 or 4 in all the preseason time trials. Don't understand why he's plodding

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably says more about how fit our players are than Luke’s achievement.

He looks like he wants to crack in ,but something holds him back. Is he a bit thick and struggles with positioning and structures? Should we just be giving him a license to see ball, get ball?

Egyptian Express The acurate one , any reports on his footy nous?

Probably says more about how fit our players are than Luke’s achievement.

He looks like he wants to crack in ,but something holds him back. Is he a bit thick and struggles with positioning and structures? Should we just be giving him a license to see ball, get ball?

Egyptian Express The acurate one , any reports on his footy nous?

In his last game and this one, he has played, to my eye, like he wasn't completely trusting his body and was worried that going full tilt would cause an injury. Prior to that he was very much having a crack and was being potted for trying to do too much.

I'm not sure he is a forward. Explosive see ball get ball mid is his best role. Probably need to work out his rotations so he maintains peak explosiveness for as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back