VFL 2021 VFL R3 v GC (Fri 30-Apr 4pm @ Olympic Park) - [live stream]

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Daicos having a mare, kid can’t get a game in our VFL side. Pfff will be a 4rd round pick at the end of the draft, a speculative pick at best.

He be having a Week Off

McInness and Sier going head to head in a centre square gladiatorial battle in the quest for a promotion to an inside mid role in the seniors.

Who do you think will come out on top?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

McInness and Sier going head to head in a centre square gladiatorial battle in the quest for a promotion to an inside mid role in the seniors.

Doesn’t matter, they’ll be dropped the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t matter, they’ll be dropped the week after.

Well played!

On the topic itself it’ll be interesting to hear some reports on the intensity of the two when attacking the ball. Limited views of Reef indicate that he attacks with intensity. It’s where the Bear sometimes lets himself down.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think McInnes has poor fitness and it’ll restrain him from debuting anytime soon:

If we kids do well and Adams returns we might not see him again.

I think at this point it’s obvious he’s not in Buckley’s future plans.
Just as Buckley is not in my future plans. The kids are too young and inexperienced to do well and aren't played in the middle when they are given a game, and Adams is a long way off returning. So surely in the meantime you'd play Sier in a large block of games. Makes no sense to me but there again lot's of things done by the club this year fit that category.

Just as Buckley is not in my future plans. The kids are too young and inexperienced to do well and aren't played in the middle when they are given a game, and Adams is a long way off returning. So surely in the meantime you'd play Sier in a large block of games. Makes no sense to me but there again lot's of things done by the club this year fit that category.

Macrae has had numerous centre square starts. How many does he have to attend to appease you?

Macrae has had numerous centre square starts. How many does he have to attend to appease you?
He went from 33% of centre bounce attendances on debut to 12% last week.. so to answer your question, more than 12% please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back