Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual animal known as the magpie has been banned as they have also been unable to obtain Collingwood's permission to wear black and white.
Newcastle is playing Arsenal at home tomorrow night - will they be allowed to wear black and white?

So if Collingwood lose today Bucks will be under real pressure.

Big game for them.

I’m more looking forward to Eddie crying when Collingwood lose.

So if Collingwood lose today Bucks will be under real pressure.

Big game for them.

Buckley gets sacked.
Buckley gets given a cushy job at AFL house.
Buckley says "oh yeah I like the prison bars they're the only Guernsey I ever won a premiership in. Port should wear them".

The actual animal known as the magpie has been banned as they have also been unable to obtain Collingwood's permission to wear black and white.
I heard this too. Apparently they were given a second life ban because they “borrowed” Collingwood’s mascot without permission from Eddie. Something also about the original agreement between Collingwood and the species Gymnorhina tibicen not explicitly giving permission to the Australian Magpie to breed.

The Australian economy has been thrown into absolute disarray following Collingwood's decision to bar all businesses from using barcodes.

Buckley gets sacked.
Buckley says "oh yeah I like the prison bars they're the only Guernsey I ever won a premiership in. Port should wear them".
Unfortunately Bucks knows his post football income is reliant on Eddie.

Otherwise I'd back him to be on our side.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley gets sacked.

I think you overestimate Bucks.

Watch him in the Port 150 doco. During which he said if he could re-live any 1 year of his life it would be the year he won a flag playing for us.

See, that's exactly it. If he'd learned from his mistakes then the year he'd want to re-live would be 1996.

Collingwood botching their first banner in 20 odd months is further proof we should do away with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back