2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im no fan of violence but his mouthy mate with the black hair just looks on as his mate gets pummeled

wouldn’t go to war with port fans that’s for sure
He's probably on probation to be fair

GROTTO I see Carlolton are level with us on the ladder but are years ahead of us on their rebuild..we surely can't finish above Carlton can we..how embarrassing for them if we did. Any of your fun facts inserted here for a laugh would be most welcome :D :moustache:

I’ve been to 2 port home showdowns in recent years
- Motlop one , copped abuse in my face just walking up the steps ... laughed at them and kept walking ! Funnily enough I’m there hand in hand walking up the steps with my wife who’s in her port guernsey 🙄

- Last week was 95% good people who now sit behind the tickets my wife has are quite nice good banter , even pulled a dickhead in like a few rows back who shouted “rip his eye out!!”As Sloane was tackled
I turn around to give him a mouthful, 2 port guys beat me to it “Oi, cut that no need for that sh*t” 👏 👏
They were quite good asking about who some of our youngsters were eg. Thilthorpe and Sholl
Even shook my hand as I stood up to leave

The way it should be
Yeah it was the Motlop showdown I was at where I copped it, good to hear that at least some good ones around in recent times

Dangerfield planning on returning to the Geelong team when they player the Power after the bye.

Glorious timing.

Clurey out for 6, Duursma out for 10, Butters indefinite.

Never Tear Us Apart. They are being torn right apart now.
Usually the other way around - like Neale being ruled out the week Brisbane played port or a maybe last year? Dusty was ruled out the week they player port in Adelaide. They are usually on the right end of other teams key outs

Usually the other way around - like Neale being ruled out the week Brisbane played port or a maybe last year? Dusty was ruled out the week they player port in Adelaide. They are usually on the right end of other teams key outs
A few on Fox Footy tonight said that in 2020 with Covid and hub life, Port blew their best chance of a premiership.

A sat back on my chair and sank a cold one having just heard that.

2teams1cup-gif.987819

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few on Fox Footy tonight said that in 2020 with Covid and hub life, Port blew their best chance of a premiership.

2teams1cup-gif.987819
You are a bit like Stiffler on these boards Grotto - that guy that everyone wanted to have on their team for the good times and laughs provided....and that IS meant to be a compliment

You are a bit like Stiffler on these boards Grotto - that guy that everyone wanted to have on their team for the good times and laughs provided....and that IS meant to be a compliment
Thanks. lol.

You want to know the honest truth. If I can make one person laugh and smile. Im genuinely happy.

I love the camaraderie on here when there is a Power failure at Adelaide Oval. Its contagious the happiness it brings.

Thanks. lol.

You want to know the honest truth. If I can make one person laugh and smile. Im genuinely happy.

I love the camaraderie on here when there is a Power failure at Adelaide Oval. Its contagious the happiness it brings.
Its like when they landed the rover on mars - everyone was united in happiness and differences were temporarily put aside :D :port:

2teams1cup-gif.987819

My favourite part of the whole jumping when he didn't need to was not even keeping his feet when he landed.

He couldn't have ballsed that up anymore if he was Mackay trying to rush a behind from 20 metres out

Idea💡

Get rid of percentage

Instead use quarters won

Any reason? No
I think I read that's the reason it's 4 points

It started as 1 point for each quarter won.

But I then think back to a game vs Hawthorn at footy park about a decade ago

1/4 time - Adelaide by 1 pt
1/2 time - Adelaide by 2 pts
3/4 time - Adelaide by 3 pts
Full time - Hawthorn win

Would've meant 3 points for Adelaide, 1 point for Hawthorn lol.

Its like when they landed the rover on mars - everyone was united in happiness and differences were temporarily put aside :D :port:
Last year after Port's Prelim, I saw posters who genuinely hated each other on here, hug and embrace the Power failure. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back