2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
belly-rowie-gif.529972
I guess James knows what to look forward to in 30 years time.

Idea💡

Get rid of percentage

Instead use quarters won

Any reason? No

Not for me I don't reckon. A team that wins every quarter by a point for a 4 point margin probably shouldn't be higher on the ladder than a team who wins by 10 goals but let the foot off the gas and lost the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been to several away showdowns, never really had any issues but then again I'm the shortest in our group by far at just under six foot so we aren't the Port cowards type of target
Thats the thing, they are cowards targeting the weak and vulnerable opposition supporters.

The guy needs to serve time in jail and a legit LIFE BAN from AFL. None of this 5-10 years crap. Once a thug, always a thug.

Thats the thing, they are cowards targeting the weak and vulnerable opposition supporters.

The guy needs to serve time in jail and a legit LIFE BAN from AFL. None of this 5-10 years crap. Once a thug, always a thug.

I think a "walk away" campaign is needed in light of recent events.

Seriously there is so much and domestic violence publicity in Australia but bloke on bloke punch ons are largely condoned.

The mouthy Power flog won't cop a ban for his part in inciting violence.

Yeah, he received some street justice and probably will never do it again. The message needs to be very clear that anyone involved in that stuff is not welcome at the footy.

There will be crickets though.
Like Star Wars, he had the higher ground and yet still attacked and threw the first punch and then some after.

giphy.gif

GROTTO I see Carlolton are level with us on the ladder but are years ahead of us on their rebuild..we surely can't finish above Carlton can we..how embarrassing for them if we did. Any of your fun facts inserted here for a laugh would be most welcome :D :moustache:
I know you expected more from me, but this is on short notice.

Fun Facts with Grotto

At the end of September, Carlton may move into the Top 3 teams of ALL TIME in the AFL competition,

to go through the current longest running drought in not winning a premiership, if Melbourne win it in 2021. :$

Saints, Freo then CarLOLton.

It should be worth noting at least in the 2010s Saints and Freo had a genuine bona fide chance of winning a flag in that decade.

Shuestar13 do you like Simpson because he is good looking?

FMD

They supporters have taken stupidity to a super level here.

Im still trying to understand as to what Kern being “Victorian” and “Ugly” has to do with anything. That is truly one of the more bizarre posts I have read, but then again I see who the poster is... 🤣

Simmo certainly has gone for the silver fox look haha and he looks like he could still get out there and play!

Copped a few injuries now have Port. The charmed run is starting to unravel...

I did enjoy AFL360 giving Port the excuse they were missing midfielders. Such apologists.

Um .... Dunkley, Hunter, Martin, English ... fair mid quartet were out for Dogs.

Im still trying to understand as to what Kern being “Victorian” and “Ugly” has to do with anything. That is truly one of the more bizarre posts I have read, but then again I see who the poster is... 🤣

Simmo certainly has gone for the silver fox look haha and he looks like he could still get out there and play!

Copped a few injuries now have Port. The charmed run is starting to unravel...
1621258980938.jpeg

Darth_Sidious.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back