News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Willie, but are WC really going to play him before the end of the season? I don’t think so. I can’t see him being match fit and ready and it could diminish his trade value (which is what I see WC playing at here). Richmond or Hawthorn will pay well for his services.

Love Willie, but are WC really going to play him before the end of the season? I don’t think so. I can’t see him being match fit and ready and it could diminish his trade value (which is what I see WC playing at here). Richmond or Hawthorn will pay well for his services.
What?

Why the hell would WCE trade him out? That literally makes zero sense.

Nothing in this post makes sense

the ****

after all that we'll trade him? lol

I would die a happy man if we finished 8th and Willie MVPed us to another "undeserved" flag. The off season melts would be delicious.

I would get a Willie tattoo on my arm if this happened and let me say that it would be my first.
I was under the impression he could train with the club this month. That would give the team a big lift in terms of skills around training. I say this because I always found when training with talented individuals it would lift your abilities and skills also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would get a Willie tattoo on my arm if this happened and let me say that it would be my first.
I was under the impression he could train with the club this month. That would give the team a big lift in terms of skills around training. I say this because I always found when training with talented individuals it would lift your abilities and skills also.

He can return to training June 20th.
Return to play August 20th.

He’ll have 2 months of training to get his touch. Match fitness would be an issue but nor will he have the collection of niggles/sore spots that most players have come round 23

I'll take a rusty Rioli over Langdon and Jones
Yeah, this. Problem is that we have no-one anywhere near capable of out-performing Rioli for the small forward position, regardless of match fitness. Petch is coming along and has addressed some of his problems, but oppo teams just cant risk leaving Rioli alone to do whatever he wants in the forwardline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back