Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Add in epidemiology, public health and economics (will cop that the last one seems to be a field full of ideology rather than objective answers)
Economics is full of objective answers. There are uncertainties in many areas just as there is in medicine. Both fields have crazy nutters who somehow managed to pass their degree, say their are expert, and spout rubbish.

these are the minority.

unfortunately politicians like what some of the nutters say in economics and put them in positions of power but rarely do in medicine (excluding trump ofcourse).

I’ve been vaccinated. You definitely seem to have dived into all types of research and made your choice. Total respect for that. Hope you’re doing ok.

Long - for the COVID vaccine nerd - very serious concerns about the vaccines - wide variety of adverse reactions are being censored: paralysis, blindness, clotting, strokes, heart-attacks, numerous fertility issues....

Corners were cut because we were in a perceived emergency - informed consent is being denied.

To even call it experimental is wrong because we are not accurately recording the results. Doctors are actively discouraged from reporting adverse reaction and adverse reports are being rejected or simply disappearing. Yet, for all of this - the adverse reactions are at all time highs.

Doctors now offering a $1million reward to anyone who can prove Ivermectin is either not effective on Covid or that any of the Vaccines are more effective than Ivermectin on Covid. So far Crickets.

Cliff notes m8? I'm interested, but no one here is gonna spend 3 hours watching that

Cliff notes m8? I'm interested, but no one here is gonna spend 3 hours watching that

Here you go.

Two main themes -
1) promotion of the vaccines, and downplaying their adverse effects
2) suppression of the alternative treatments

Anomaly after anomaly after anomaly - all in the same direction.

This one really stuck out for me.
Tess Lawrie's UK vaccine safety meta-analysis​
The MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the Covid-19 vaccine unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects.​

Here's some notes I made. I might not have got it 100% but there's some timestamps for the main points under the video.

1)
The vaccines are authorised for emergency use but the FDA opted not to collect additional information post implementation. We are still in Phase 3 trials because the vaccines do not have full authorisation. The vaccines should be treated as experimental products.

Emergency use drugs should not be used on populations eg children, pregnant women - that have no demonstrated benefit based on risk/reward calculations for quality years lost.

Spike proteins travel around the body not just the injection site - and are dangerous. The FDA knew this. The post vaccination studies show that the vaccine lipids and spike proteins surge in the blood then decline. Then they surge in the bone marrow and ovaries. How is this safe for pregnant women? Possibly not safe for women at all. From thalidomide follow up we know the the reproductive risks don't always show up in the first generation. The indications for bone marrow might suggest future leukemia and lymphoma risk. They might only show themselves several years down the track. There's also reactivation of latent viruses, and auto-immune disorders. These typically take years to develop which is why vaccine trials should be lengthy.

All of the previous vaccines with animal trials have shown a reaction of antibody dependent enhancement with an over inflammatory response. We don't see the signal for this so far but it's early days.

Reports of adverse effects on VAERS have spiked massively after Covid-19 vaccines. Some reports have been removed. It's a voluntary reporting system that most of the public don't know about. The US government study showed that around only 1% of adverse reactions are captured on VAERS. VAERS shows 5,000 deaths in the US but it's more likely to be around 20,000. Even at 5,000 it's more deaths than all the other vaccines combined over the last 30 years. It's not just the deaths - there are many serious adverse events occuring. The data for the UK shows exactly the same pattern.

Tess Lawrie's UK vaccine safety meta-analysis - 'The MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the Covid-19 vaccine unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects'. The bloodwork shows that many people have 'long vaccine'. Where's the alarm?

Normal bioethics dictates for informed consent is that there needs to be full disclosure by government of the safety data - but we are not seeing that. Then there's the censorship by social media companies - which is unprecedented. Facebook has been disappearing groups of over 100,000 people who report and discuss vaccine adverse effects.

The discussions on the topic have become unnaturally polarised. Alternative views are gaslighted.

2)
The evidence shows that Ivermectin is very safe at normal doses and highly effective against Covid-19. The NIH and Bill Gates Foundation is aware of this but have not acknowledged it. Doctors who prescribe it are being threatened, and in some cases pharmacies are refusing to fulfil the prescription. Merck, without citing any evidence, attacked the safety of their own drug. Because they have another drug about to seek emergency approval which requires that there's no existing safe treatment. They are also in partnership with Johnson and Johnson to make their vaccine.

Double standard with mask wearing. There's no randomised control trial - yet masks are mandated. A study in Denmark found no statistically significant benefit. The precautionary principle says if there's no harm but a possible benefit then it should be allowed. Why not Ivermectin?

Fluvoxamine penetrates the blood brain barrier so reduces brain inflammation. The trial had 100% success in terms of preventing hospitalisation. Yet JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) came out and said not to use it.

Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine are just two examples of effective alternative treatments being suppressed. The good news is that front line doctors are doing their best to save people's lives despite the edicts coming down from the medical establishment - by using these drugs for off label purposes.

But who is going to pony up the $20 million for a randomised, blind controlled trial for repurposed cheap drugs when there's no profit to be made?

Here you go.

Two main themes -
1) promotion of the vaccines, and downplaying their adverse effects
2) suppression of the alternative treatments

Anomaly after anomaly after anomaly - all in the same direction.

This one really stuck out for me.
Tess Lawrie's UK vaccine safety meta-analysis​
The MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the Covid-19 vaccine unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects.​

Here's some notes I made. I might not have got it 100% but there's some timestamps for the main points under the video.

1)
The vaccines are authorised for emergency use but the FDA opted not to collect additional information post implementation. We are still in Phase 3 trials because the vaccines do not have full authorisation. The vaccines should be treated as experimental products.

Emergency use drugs should not be used on populations eg children, pregnant women - that have no demonstrated benefit based on risk/reward calculations for quality years lost.

Spike proteins travel around the body not just the injection site - and are dangerous. The FDA knew this. The post vaccination studies show that the vaccine lipids and spike proteins surge in the blood then decline. Then they surge in the bone marrow and ovaries. How is this safe for pregnant women? Possibly not safe for women at all. From thalidomide follow up we know the the reproductive risks don't always show up in the first generation. The indications for bone marrow might suggest future leukemia and lymphoma risk. They might only show themselves several years down the track. There's also reactivation of latent viruses, and auto-immune disorders. These typically take years to develop which is why vaccine trials should be lengthy.

All of the previous vaccines with animal trials have shown a reaction of antibody dependent enhancement with an over inflammatory response. We don't see the signal for this so far but it's early days.

Reports of adverse effects on VAERS have spiked massively after Covid-19 vaccines. Some reports have been removed. It's a voluntary reporting system that most of the public don't know about. The US government study showed that around only 1% of adverse reactions are captured on VAERS. VAERS shows 5,000 deaths in the US but it's more likely to be around 20,000. Even at 5,000 it's more deaths than all the other vaccines combined over the last 30 years. It's not just the deaths - there are many serious adverse events occuring. The data for the UK shows exactly the same pattern.

Tess Lawrie's UK vaccine safety meta-analysis - 'The MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the Covid-19 vaccine unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects'. The bloodwork shows that many people have 'long vaccine'. Where's the alarm?

Normal bioethics dictates for informed consent is that there needs to be full disclosure by government of the safety data - but we are not seeing that. Then there's the censorship by social media companies - which is unprecedented. Facebook has been disappearing groups of over 100,000 people who report and discuss vaccine adverse effects.

The discussions on the topic have become unnaturally polarised. Alternative views are gaslighted.

2)
The evidence shows that Ivermectin is very safe at normal doses and highly effective against Covid-19. The NIH and Bill Gates Foundation is aware of this but have not acknowledged it. Doctors who prescribe it are being threatened, and in some cases pharmacies are refusing to fulfil the prescription. Merck, without citing any evidence, attacked the safety of their own drug. Because they have another drug about to seek emergency approval which requires that there's no existing safe treatment. They are also in partnership with Johnson and Johnson to make their vaccine.

Double standard with mask wearing. There's no randomised control trial - yet masks are mandated. A study in Denmark found no statistically significant benefit. The precautionary principle says if there's no harm but a possible benefit then it should be allowed. Why not Ivermectin?

Fluvoxamine penetrates the blood brain barrier so reduces brain inflammation. The trial had 100% success in terms of preventing hospitalisation. Yet JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) came out and said not to use it.

Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine are just two examples of effective alternative treatments being suppressed. The good news is that front line doctors are doing their best to save people's lives despite the edicts coming down from the medical establishment - by using these drugs for off label purposes.

But who is going to pony up the $20 million for a randomised, blind controlled trial for repurposed cheap drugs when there's no profit to be made?
Yes, well you imagine after the largest vaccination program in history reports to VAERS would increase. But of course this doesnt mean what you think it does.

“The CDC explains here that VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event regardless of proof that it was caused by the vaccine.

VAERS did receive 4,178 reports of deaths (0.0017% of all who received the vaccine) between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 3, 2021. However, these reports don’t point to a causal relationship between receiving the vaccine and death.

As of May 11, 2021, the CDC says that “a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.”

Yes, well you imagine after the largest vaccination program in history reports to VAERS would increase. But of course this doesnt mean what you think it does.

Reuters: fa'rkin massive lols:

Same people, same connections, same story of control the media

View attachment 1152258View attachment 1152259

7e32373b-2986-4bcb-b8ca-c9aee0e7bc46-jpeg.1152259

ba5d7db5-27d0-4399-b213-50dd715a4ffa-jpeg.1152258

Ok then:

“VAERS cannot and does not determine whether a vaccine caused something. The CDC states this clearly in their disclaimer: "A report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused the adverse event, only that the adverse event occurred some time after vaccination." The disclaimer continues, "The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental or unverifiable."

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, either way. One 'side' can say that studies show that a maximum of 12% of adverse reactions are reported (some studies say as little as 2%), so there may be many more deaths, and the other argument says that the deaths could be coincidental, since very few are yet to be investigated. The real answer won't be known for a long time
Yeah it matters. VAERS is simply not recording the number of people dying or getting adverse reactions from the vaccine. For reasons outlined above.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it matters. VAERS is simply not recording the number of people dying or getting adverse reactions from the vaccine. For reasons outlined above.
Believe what ya want. The death-jabs are killing and maiming many more people than we're being told in Aus. If you're gunna play Russian roulette, you're better off taking the risk with the AstraZeneca jab than one of the mRNA ones

Lol. Death jabs...ok, give me your evidence.
Are you serious? The jabs are killing people.
Dude, I'm not gunna lie here in front of the telly for the next 2 hours having a "link-off" with you. We know how it goes: I get a link, you bag it, then vise versa; it goes on and on. You won't change my mind, and it sounds like I won't change yours.

T
Dude, I'm not gunna lie here in front of the telly for the next 2 hours having a "link-off" with you. We know how it goes: I get a link, you bag it, then vise versa; it goes on and on. You won't change my mind, and it sounds like I won't change yours.
Umm..dude...the jabs are killing people at a rate that’s not even remotely comparable to the virus. Whatever nether regions of the looneysphere you're inhabiting that tell you otherwise, I suggest you re-evaluate.

Two … have been linked to the vaxx. Mind you, that’s double the number that have died from Covid this year.

"Looney"? You've immediately resorted to insults? You must be a Dan-voter. You should learn to maintain your composure and dignity when you're under pressure. Sit down and stop bashing the table.
Umm..dude...the jabs are killing people at a rate that’s not even remotely comparable to the virus. Whatever nether regions of the looneysphere you're inhabiting that tell you otherwise, I suggest you re-evaluate.
Perhaps for the over-90s, at least in this country. Here's a started article for ya: you're roughly 92 times more likely to be killed be a corona jab than by a flu vaccine, and that's short-term stuff; the predictions of mRNA jabs causing longer-term damage is far more dire

Last edited:
"Looney"? You've immediately resorted to insults? You must be a Dan-voter. You should learn to maintain your composure and dignity when you're under pressure. Sit down and stop bashing the table.
Perhaps for the over-95s, at least in this country. You're roughly 92 times more likely to be killed be a corona jab than by a flu vaccine, and that's short-term stuff; the predictions of mRNA jabs causing longer-term damage is far more dire

You scoff at Reuters, and then quote a personal trainer... sorry, “physical conditioning expert”? Jesus mate...looney was an understatement.

You scoff at Reuters, and then quote a personal trainer... sorry, “physical conditioning expert”? Jesus mate...looney was an understatement.
More insults? I'm happy to be your punching bag on here if it stops you bashing your dog. Anthony Colpo has written 3 books on nutrition and has had a scientific article published

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back