Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gotta laugh at this point….
Worst team we’ve picked all year?
George over parker.
Garth over miller.
Miller hasn’t even been named in the VFL he’s obviously injured
We literally don’t have any other tall defenders except biggy who isn’t ready

So Dow is still there. I'm quite happy about that. He looks like a one touch player. All he needs is to find more of it and he'll cause some damage.

Garth is in as the second ruck then?

I think the 5 day break after this match weighed heavily on at least one non-selection.
I think we'll use Pickett as the second ruck. Garth to stay down back in Vlastuin's place as the third tall.

Don't like to be pessimistic, but this is the worst Richmond team assembled in 5 years.

Would be an incredible performance to win, half the team is either not good enough or not ready, Jeepers

Lots of talking about our defence being under manned but have a look at the Pies backline
They have less tall defenders than us

Jack, Lynch and Chol gonna get miss matches all over the shop

Just gonna be on our mids to give a chop out to our defenders

Roughead and Magden the only guys over 190cm for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker might as well pack it in now if we playing aarts and george over him
Dimma said in the press conference today that he was still learning our system
Another good performance in the VFL gets him his debut
Surely

Lots of talking about our defence being under manned but have a look at the Pies backline
They have less tall defenders than us

Jack, Lynch and Chol gonna get miss matches all over the shop

Just gonna be on our mids to give a chop out to our defenders

Chol won't be forward much, he will get slaughtered in the ruck and be on the bench the rest of the time.

I think we'll use Pickett as the second ruck. Garth to stay down back in Vlastuin's place as the third tall.
I reckon he'd be worth a shot as the second ruck and occasional third tall forward. Despite an ungainly kicking style he's pretty accurate in front of goals.

McIntosh could play as a third tall defender. He's taller than Garth anyway. Probably got him covered for weight too.

******* funny watching "supporters" drop off in droves. Most times completely wrong as well with giant selection melts wanting injured players IN and non injured (therefore probably essential) players OUT lols

Dimma said in the press conference today that he was still learning our system
Another good performance in the VFL gets him his debut
Surely
Right, so how many putrid performances can george put in before he gets ass?
Rather have parker still learning our game than that plodder.

Chol won't be forward much, he will get slaughtered in the ruck and be on the bench the rest of the time.
Even so, Lynch and Jack won’t be contained by Roughead and Magden
Even throw RCD down there when he’s not in the middle they don’t have the height down back at all

Even so, Lynch and Jack won’t be contained by Roughead and Magden
Even throw RCD down there when he’s not in the middle they don’t have the height down back at all

Maybe but we are going to get smashed out of the middle which will give them confidence and solve their slow ball movement problem early. I can see it ending close as they are awful, but I can't see us playing any better than the GC game.

Right, so how many putrid performances can george put in before he gets ass?
Rather have parker still learning our game than that plodder.
I hope he doesn't learn as much as George or Aarts have.

I hope he doesn't learn as much as George or Aarts have.
Deadset just got beaten by two crap sides two weeks in a row, could do no worse than what our smalls have dished up this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back