Preview Round 22 - GWS v Richmond - Marvel Stadium - Friday 13 August 2021 - 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is you on crack?
Mate i spent 35 years working out all the mathematical permutations and combinations on how we could make finals and if we did how we could win the flag. Even after 2016 I stated on here we would win the flag in 2018. The boys proved me wrong and pulled it off in 2017 . My prediction fell short although we were the best side all year in 18, but to the boys credit they won back to back in 19 and 20. You weren't probably born when we were shaking tins to save the club, but have the audacity to reply with a cheap crack that I'M on crack. I reckon you should stop smoking the fumes that are coming from your crack. As I said I'm not giving up until we're mathematically unable to make it.

Hey fellas good luck tomorrow night in your game. Im just checking in because im part of passionate footy fantasy keeper league and I have a very Important preliminary final tomorrow night and would love to hear the insights of your clubs supporters.

Who would have the most chance of a better and likely fantasy scoring efficient game tomorrow night between Ralph smith and dow. Thanks in advance .

Hey fellas good luck tomorrow night in your game. Im just checking in because im part of passionate footy fantasy keeper league and I have a very Important preliminary final tomorrow night and would love to hear the insights of your clubs supporters.

Who would have the most chance of a better and likely fantasy scoring efficient game tomorrow night between Ralph smith and dow. Thanks in advance .
Toss a coin mate. Go with Ralphsmith as his mullet is easily spotted and he can kick a snag.

Both probably had a career best score last week, will depend on how your fantasy league is scored but Dow is more likely to have the higher disposal numbers and Hugo is more likely to put goals on the board

Regulus, you could have at least bought a cheeseboard into the thread.

Mate i spent 35 years working out all the mathematical permutations and combinations on how we could make finals and if we did how we could win the flag. Even after 2016 I stated on here we would win the flag in 2018. The boys proved me wrong and pulled it off in 2017 . My prediction fell short although we were the best side all year in 18, but to the boys credit they won back to back in 19 and 20. You weren't probably born when we were shaking tins to save the club, but have the audacity to reply with a cheap crack that I'M on crack. I reckon you should stop smoking the fumes that are coming from your crack. As I said I'm not giving up until we're mathematically unable to make it.
And all for what? Getting smacked in W1 of finals and higher draft picks.Too many injuries its not our year. Just sillyness.

We better park the bus.

And btw i dont appreciate the tone TYVM.

Can you recommend any dips for the game?
images (4) (11).jpeg

images (4) (12).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back