Preview Round 22 - GWS v Richmond - Marvel Stadium - Friday 13 August 2021 - 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the 4 emergencies> Ryan Garthwaite, Jake Aarts, Kamdyn McIntosh, Will Martyn
I reckon Macca will be the Sub (handy player to come on if we sustain an injury).

Is this as bad as the Greene incident which King talked about on SEN?

Now looking,Greene was pretty stiff.

Astbury was frustrated and the Carlton bloke went down like a bag of spuds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny thing is Astbury does not hit with an elbow, hits with his tricep. Danger went to the hospital stayed overnight. Marchbank took his free.
Comparing apples and oranges oppo supporters.
King brought it up.
Remember the bs scrutiny on Cotch when he clearly went for the ball in a bump.

Media kept bringing that one up against entirely different cases as well.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

He's built for it. Prepare yourself for some Rioli magic.
His old man was a terrific boxer ,hope junior shows some of that fire tomorrow without getting suspended of course.

His old man was a terrific boxer ,hope junior shows some of that fire tomorrow without getting suspended of course.
Yes I would like to see Maurice and Sydney Stack take a few of the GWS private schoolboys out and then for Tom Lynch and Nank to accidentally fall on them.
Stack had a red hot go at Mumford in one of his first few games and nearly did knock him over.

From the 4 emergencies> Ryan Garthwaite, Jake Aarts, Kamdyn McIntosh, Will Martyn
I reckon Macca will be the Sub (handy player to come on if we sustain an injury).

Is there VFL? Kamdyn needs game time

Is this as bad as the Greene incident which King talked about on SEN?

Now looking,Greene was pretty stiff.

Astbury was frustrated and the Carlton bloke went down like a bag of spuds.

was that flog mollison reporting dave too, instead of the 50 against that carlton player clinging on to dave after the free was awarded like a parasitic giant leech.

seriously blatant umpire mistakes cause most of players to lash out in frustration against the infringing clingon.

was that flog mollison reporting dave too, instead of the 50 against that carlton player clinging on to dave after the free was awarded like a parasitic giant leech.

seriously blatant umpire mistakes cause most of players to lash out in frustration against the infringing clingon.
Mollison in tomorrow,better keep a watch on his swallow count.

Maurice junior is about to experience another level of pressure and intensity

Really hope he’s up to it cos that will be bloody encouraging

He'll find it a hell of a lot easier chasing tails and filling holes at Marvel than at the 'G.

With a bit of luck the entire GWS backline will spend the four quarters 'hearing footsteps' after they realise he's quicker than greased lightning and that he's just gonna keep at it. ;)

Great opportunity for the kid to make a name for himself with the whole country watching. :thumbsu:

He'll find it a hell of a lot easier chasing tails and filling holes at Marvel than at the 'G.

With a bit of luck the entire GWS backline will spend the four quarters 'hearing footsteps' after they realise he's quicker than greased lightning and that he's just gonna keep at it. ;)

Great opportunity for the kid to make a name for himself with the whole country watching. :thumbsu:
Yeah I’m so excited to see how he goes, and how we go?
Finals type game!!

How the fxxk do you know they're tired? Did you individually ask each one of them? What a load of crap.

after last weeks game Jack Graham said the boys were feeling good, positive, not tired and looking to play finals and need to keep winning

loved what the young kids are bringing to the side…energy and enthusiasm

I believe him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back