Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you chose phillips over mcdonald which no one picked, you are no certainty to pick horne.
Phillips over McDonald has no relevance whatsoever.

We took Phillips over McDonald because we saw a Larkey / Comben combination as our future key forwards.

Noble pretty much confirmed it in his presser last night that he sees this as our long term choice.

Phillips over McDonald has no relevance whatsoever.

We took Phillips over McDonald because we saw a Larkey / Comben combination as our future key forwards.

Noble pretty much confirmed it in his presser last night that he sees this as our long term choice.
no one had the roos taking phillips. deny it all you like.

Does Brett think the people of BF make these decisions and that in his current dream state that he may convince us not to take Horne? LOL

It’s a bit like the school dork thinking he is a shot with the hot popular girl. It only happens when his eyes are shut and normally results in a wet mess in the morning hahahaha

if callaghan doesnt want to leave victoria I dont want the crows picking him. stay biased.
Eh?

How many kids leave Melbourne to go back to Adelaide though? Don't conflate QLD issues with what goes on down here.

You can do the trip in a bit over 7h if you push.

Plus... its freaking tumbleweed Adelaide - what is there to miss? crow pie?

Does Brett think the people of BF make these decisions and that in his current dream state that he may convince us not to take Horne? LOL

It’s a bit like the school dork thinking he is a shot with the hot popular girl. It only happens when his eyes are shut and normally results in a wet mess in the morning hahahaha
I have absolutely no idea who the roos will take. you guys fanboying over him deosnt mean you'll take him either.

I can tell you some pretty important people had us taking Phillips over McDonald and that was the North Melbourne list management team.

And guess what, they are the only ones that matter, not some half arsed Journo who has no insight into our list and our direction.

The club had us taking Phillips.

You're comparing apples and oranges though. Horne is the clear stand out. If we picked Phillips over Thilthorpe last year maybe it would be a more appropriate analogy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In addition, I'll even counter most people had us picking McDonald - I think more pundits thought we would take Hollands (I certainly expected that to be the outcome). Just goes to show there was a blanket over picks 3-6 when you include DGB.

thats ok. im good with callaghan. Id take either. we dont know who will be better.
Point is as illustrated Horne is such a stand out we are taking him unless a crazy offer comes in, in two years if he wants to leave then the haul is likely to be bigger

You’re a certainty to reach for Roberts or Hobbs. Callaghan will not stay in SA.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back