List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be the easiest trade of the window, third rounder. PSD as a spectre takes the second rounder out of the equation. Whether people want to say "nobody uses the PSD" or not it's there for a reason, to recruit OOC players so we will get him regardless if he chooses North. Maybe a 2022 pick swap to sweeten, 38 and a second round upgrade* would be a win for us and not the end of the world for them.

*assuming not much changes with this years ladder positioning
The Crows used it last year on a younger player, originally taken with a higher draft pick and with more AFL experience in half the years on a list.

If Richmond want to much then PSD it is. I think 38 and a second round upgrade is way to much but that's my uneducated opinion.

They're dreaming if they think they are getting #20 for him.

With a compromised draft there could be real gems in the mix at 20 and 38 that wouldn't typically be there.

I'll entertain one of the following options:
* future 3rd
* future 2nd, #20 and #38 for CCJ and their #15 and #26 picks
* priority pick (#20), #21, #38, and #69 for CCJ and their #15, #26, and #40 picks
* PSD
* CCJ, Caddy, and #40 pick...for free...because we took Caddy and he's a spud.

They're dreaming if they think they are getting #20 for him.

With a compromised draft there could be real gems in the mix at 20 and 38 that wouldn't typically be there.

I'll entertain one of the following options:
* future 3rd
* future 2nd, #20 and #38 for CCJ and their #15 and #26 picks
* priority pick (#20), #21, #38, and #69 for CCJ and their #15, #26, and #40 picks
* PSD
* CCJ, Caddy, and #40 pick...for free...because we took Caddy and he's a spud.
I’d be furious if we gave 20 for him

Is Ben Lennon open to a move back to the AFL?

Asking for a friend.

David Noble dodging bullets like Keanu Reeves.

Also, clearly the definitions of the words 'enormous' and 'coup' have changed significantly so yeah, CCJ is an 'enormous coup'
probably because literally * all is happening so far, with most players just re-signing, so it's enormous by comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back