Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Remove this Banner Ad

We don’t know the details of his decision of course but you’d have to give credit to Nicks for the culture he’s been able to build in at least helping with this. We’ve got the young blokes re-signing and talking about how close the group is and what’s being done at the club, and now this.

Kudos to the club and coaches for the changes that have been made in the past two years

I think Pick 2 in the PSD is about fair value for Dawson. Primarily because that is all I feel like paying Sydney for him based solely on the fact they tried to campaigner us with Tippett and have had a red hot go at poaching everyone's key forwards for the last 10 years.

Also, if CCJ goes to North at pick 1 in the PSD this won't even be the biggest stitch up of the off-season.
PSD won't happen.

Adelaide was the smart decision and Port Adelaide was the risk. I am not surprised he chose Adelaide at all and in fact I suspect over the next couple of seasons Adelaide will be the destination of choice.

Adelaide has proven to be building a young exciting list with a majority of the rebuild pain of older players moving on and bottoming out nearly over.

Many casual observers basically painted Port the destination because of recent success. But when examined deeper, ports list is in not the best shape and there is little to no room for immediate improvement. Plus the impending list turnover and coaching turnovers, really, I can't see any player nominating Port for awhile.

I do think as a supporter we can be confident the club finally is headed in an exciting direction.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We don’t know the details of his decision of course but you’d have to give credit to Nicks for the culture he’s been able to build in at least helping with this. We’ve got the young blokes re-signing and talking about how close the group is and what’s being done at the club, and now this.

Kudos to the club and coaches for the changes that have been made in the past two years
This club has turned a corner.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The pain of missing out on Steven Motlop is finally gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Pick 2 in the PSD is about fair value for Dawson. Primarily because that is all I feel like paying Sydney for him based solely on the fact they tried to campaigner us with Tippett and have had a red hot go at poaching everyone's key forwards for the last 10 years.

Also, if CCJ goes to North at pick 1 in the PSD this won't even be the biggest stitch up of the off-season.
It will be predictable that Sydney demand overs for him. I'd be surprised if this trade gets done quickly and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up going to the preseason draft.

I was hoping the departure of a fair chunk of Port's footy department would hold us in good stead. They're bleeding out at the moment.
The hilarious thing here is they are holding onto the premiership dream next season. So they aren't even prepared to make the hard calls yet.

Not that many in demand players go in the PSD.
All the chips are in the Crows favour. Crows can offer the swans a third rounder and refuse to budge. The reality is the swans must offload him and can't afford his contract. So they either lose him for nothing or unders. Although I'm a firm believer of not being a sos style a hole at the trade table and I'd offer the second and look to do pick swaps. Burning bridges is not a good look just because you can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back