Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Pick 2 in the PSD is about fair value for Dawson. Primarily because that is all I feel like paying Sydney for him based solely on the fact they tried to campaigner us with Tippett and have had a red hot go at poaching everyone's key forwards for the last 10 years.

Also, if CCJ goes to North at pick 1 in the PSD this won't even be the biggest stitch up of the off-season.

There was no tried. Sydney got Tippett in the PSD. * the campaigners.

I'd be very surprised if we were looking for a Lynch replacement with Dawson, especially as we still have Tex in 2022 (nor is Dawson that relevant in terms of experience).

My guess is Lynch didn't get a contract due to how quickly it became apparent as the year went on that both Gollant and Cook were ready for the AFL. Especially as they'd be in the conversation for the most talented kid not named Thilthorpe on our list. Similar to Talia.
As hard as Lynch worked, and he worked ******* hard, he had the turning circle of a Mack truck. He couldn’t keep the ball in.

It would be nice if Dawson came out and said, I think the Crows are closer to a flag than Port. :$
Lets not tempt fate

Treloar said that about Collingwood in regards to Richmond at the end of 2015

5 years later and Richmond have won 3 premierships and Collingwood are in a rebuild.

How funny would it be if maynard said he was coming the melts on the pears board would be hilarious we can dream anyway EAD YOUV,E had a great couple of weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Out: Mackay
In: Dawson

dean-boxall.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back