Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is gonna end up in tears isn't it?

giphy.gif
I’m not sure a GIF of Adam Treloar was necessary, mate.

Last edited:

DEES SUPPORTERS, AFTER THE EXCITEMENT OF GRAND FINAL WEEK (OPEN TRAINING! PARADE! GRAND FINAL DAY!) YOUR TEAM HAS JUST WON ITS FIRST PREMIERSHIP SINCE THE BEATLES WERE BANGING OUT HITS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

"Remain seated on my couch at home as I lawfully abide the curfew. Text some mates"
"Have a quiet Sunday in, maybe go for a walk"
"Wear a Dees scarf on my Teams calls on Monday morning LOLZ"
"Refresh the Trade Radio Twitter account every 2 minutes for a month"

INSTANT MEMORIES

Probably have a few beers, facetime some friends and family then settle in and start liking Doggy melt posts in your post match thread.

DEES SUPPORTERS, AFTER THE EXCITEMENT OF GRAND FINAL WEEK (OPEN TRAINING! PARADE! GRAND FINAL DAY!) YOUR TEAM HAS JUST WON ITS FIRST PREMIERSHIP SINCE THE BEATLES WERE BANGING OUT HITS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

"Remain seated on my couch at home as I lawfully abide the curfew. Text some mates"
"Have a quiet Sunday in, maybe go for a walk"
"Wear a Dees scarf on my Teams calls on Monday morning LOLZ"
"Refresh the Trade Radio Twitter account every 2 minutes for a month"

INSTANT MEMORIES
Get on the piss and run through my town screaming like a dickhead because my area isn't in lockdown.

I would like to lose the tag 'long suffering' when I mention to anyone that I am a Dees supporter thanks. Will be nice for once in my life to be incredibly proud to say I am a Melbourne supporter. Would be nice to be envied for awhile too. I think we deserve that...

Farrrk just when you think you can get away from it all and then this campaigner pops up on my news feed 🤮 Screenshot_20210922-110925_Chrome.jpg

Was the Earthquake caused by:
A) Dees fans collectively shaking in fear
B) the economy crashing in Mansfield due to no Dees supports being at the snow
C) Earthquake jokes are bad taste
D) F off campaigner, we are in the Grand Final
E) Norm Smith curse is growing stronger and now earth-shattering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate if you're comparing anything towards the amount of sympathy tears Treloar has copped this year you're dead set kidding yourself.

Treloar is one of the biggest sooks going in the game that even his own missus had to come out in the media and have her two cents worth.

The flog can't even fight his own battles.

Was the Earthquake caused by:
A) Dees fans collectively shaking in fear
B) the economy crashing in Mansfield due to no Dees supports being at the snow
C) Earthquake jokes are bad taste
D) F off campaigner, we are in the Grand Final
E) Norm Smith curse is growing stronger and now earth-shattering
It certainly wasn’t caused by laughter from Doggies’ fans attempts at humour. I suppose there’s not much hope when flogs like Wil ‘David Brent’ Anderson and Danny ‘Banners’ McGinlay are leading the charge.

It certainly wasn’t caused by laughter from Doggies’ fans attempts at humour. I suppose there’s not much hope when flogs like Wil ‘David Brent’ Anderson and Danny ‘Banners’ McGinlay are leading the charge.
You just have the embarrassing Gary "stretcher" Lyon leading the charge

Mate if you're comparing anything towards the amount of sympathy tears Treloar has copped this year you're dead set kidding yourself.

Treloar is one of the biggest sooks going in the game that even his own missus had to come out in the media and have her two cents worth.

The flog can't even fight his own battles.
Difference being that noone wanted McDonald. His own club didn't at the time

Thanks Johnny ‘laughter police’ Karate.

You remind me of The Happiness Patrol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back