Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Treloar using a presser to talk about how hard a week he's had because of being criticised for a shocking game is not 'mental health issues'.

I feel sorry for him that Collingwood pushed him out. He's in an industry where he does nothing meaningful beyond kicking a ball for entertainment. If he kicks that ball badly, there will be articles written. Too bad.

You'll have to ask Tulip Boris. Apparently they are the ultimate decider on what constitutes banter around here.
Can we all agree that, if we win, we won't continue to have an enormous ******* chip on our shoulders? Bulldogs supporters are whining so much about Melbourne getting more media coverage than they are and crying about the media talking us up as favourites.

BUT WE TRAVELLED FOR A MONTH AND WE'VE WON GAMES TOO :eek:

Adam Treloar using a presser to talk about how hard a week he's had because of being criticised for a shocking game is not 'mental health issues'.

I feel sorry for him that Collingwood pushed him out. He's in an industry where he does nothing meaningful beyond kicking a ball for entertainment. If he kicks that ball badly, there will be articles written. Too bad.
Dead set the biggest ******* sook is Treloar. This whole year has been dedicated to him being the scapegoat out of Collingwood and how much it hurt his feelings etc. The whole round 1 build up was dead set the biggest cringe.

Has a poor game in the final and then has a whole press conference about him saying how hard it was for him on a personal level copping criticism. What's funny is that even his own missus had to come out and bat for him the at different stages throughout the year.

Jack Watts copped this treatment every week but just brushed it off with a smile and a couple of lines on some t***ies. Legend status.

Harden the * Treloar you massive sook

Dead set the biggest ******* sook is Treloar. This whole year has been dedicated to him being the scapegoat out of Collingwood and how much it hurt his feelings etc. The whole round 1 build up was dead set the biggest cringe.

Has a poor game in the final and then has a whole press conference about him saying how hard it was for him on a personal level copping criticism. What's funny is that even his own missus had to come out and bat for him the at different stages throughout the year.

Jack Watts copped this treatment every week but just brushed it off with a smile and a couple of lines on some t***ies. Legend status.

Harden the fu** Treloar you massive sook

People deal with their problems differently.

Some people publicly answer questions honestly, like Treloar.

Some people illegally bet on AFL games and take peptides, like Goody.

Good on Goody. What a dead set legend. What's wrong with having a few bets at the TAB and getting on the gear?

Two of my all time favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember double taking when the Pies said they didn't think Adam could peform with his wife/support network in another state in the midst of the contract debacle.

I thought it was convenient from their perspective but it seems like it had a lot of truth to it - the bloke really struggles with his resilience - and I don't think coming out in the media multiple times a year to speak to it is really going to help

Good on Goody. What a dead set legend. What's wrong with having a few bets at the TAB and getting on the gear?

Two of my all time favourites.
This is more like it. Can you teach all of these other uptight pricks how to have a laugh mate?

I came here expecting a good time and instead all i've witnessed is pissing and moaning.

This is more like it. Can you teach all of these other uptight pricks how to have a laugh mate?

I came here expecting a good time and instead all i've witnessed is pissing and moaning.
Sounds like you were in the same cubicle as Boris's mate, the Duck

And some people suck doggy dicks while claiming to support North on Internet forums. #notallheroeswearcapes

DEES SUPPORTERS, AFTER THE EXCITEMENT OF GRAND FINAL WEEK (OPEN TRAINING! PARADE! GRAND FINAL DAY!) YOUR TEAM HAS JUST WON ITS FIRST PREMIERSHIP SINCE THE BEATLES WERE BANGING OUT HITS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

"Remain seated on my couch at home as I lawfully abide the curfew. Text some mates"
"Have a quiet Sunday in, maybe go for a walk"
"Wear a Dees scarf on my Teams calls on Monday morning LOLZ"
"Refresh the Trade Radio Twitter account every 2 minutes for a month"

INSTANT MEMORIES

DEES SUPPORTERS, AFTER THE EXCITEMENT OF GRAND FINAL WEEK (OPEN TRAINING! PARADE! GRAND FINAL DAY!) YOUR TEAM HAS JUST WON ITS FIRST PREMIERSHIP SINCE THE BEATLES WERE BANGING OUT HITS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

"Remain seated on my couch at home as I lawfully abide the curfew. Text some mates"
"Have a quiet Sunday in, maybe go for a walk"
"Wear a Dees scarf on my Teams calls on Monday morning LOLZ"
"Refresh the Trade Radio Twitter account every 2 minutes for a month"

INSTANT MEMORIES
Probably not spread COVID around the city like the current plague coming out of the Western suburbs. The real question is why are Dog fans posting in here when there’s another anti-vax protest in the city today?

Probably not spread COVID around the city like the current plague coming out of the Western suburbs. The real question is why are Dog fans posting in here when there’s another anti-vax protest in the city today?

2/10 for this effort. You only get the 2 because you've foreshadowed you will adhere to health restrictions. Responsible decision (+1) and confirms the grim reality at the heart of my joke (+1).

2/10 for this effort. You only get the 2 because you've foreshadowed you will adhere to health restrictions. Responsible decision (+1) and confirms the grim reality at the heart of my joke (+1).
Could have fooled me mate. Grab a mirror and you might actually find a joke 👍👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back