The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He just signed 4/120

We won't be spending any money on any big names.

At this stage Smart will be our starting PG.
Literally signed as I said it lol.

That's not good he can't take care of the ball as it is.

All he is, is a decent 3 and D guy.

Bostonian Elmer_Judd thoughts on trading Smart?

Wants $80m/4yr max extension to stay.

TBH, if he came up to me wanting that, I would say get out and help pack his bag.
Depends who for in the trade.

Someone like Beal or Lillard then yes.

Schroder - Yes

Smart... why are we even offering close to 80mill?

He isn't worth it. 4 years/50m is prob more than fair for a bloke who only averaged 13ppg as his best season average this season...
Same should be offering around that much I know he is our best defender and it's not even close but still.

JB in the next couple of years be expecting the max as well, hope Stevens is smart enough to not shoot himself in the foot and offer silly contracts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that really sucks ass.

Kind of ruined my excitement for the start of the season now

Also F Kyrie, Dame, Beal and the rest of the anti Vax nutters in the league. I tend to agree with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar that they should not be allowed to play if not willing to get vaccinated.

Soooo, can we see any chemistry getting built between J, J & Dennis?
Well with one in quarantine it's a bit hard.

Our starting 5 is going to be interesting. JB probably needs to come off the bench to start off with to build into games. I hope we start Pritchard honestly

Think Big Al starts. He’s stated that he wants it. Not sure if he can play on the floor with Williams, like they tried against the raptors the other night.

Will be interesting to see but agree with the poster above I would like to see PP start this year. Think he’s going to be very handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back