NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Who is the Best NFL QB of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I could watch this video over and over again. Like a crime busting video ;)

here's the other one(recapping Toms playoff performances in Tampa last year) where I got all those stats from :)

As I said a few pages back, you must think Bill Russell is best basketball ever also if you think rings are the be all and end all. You'd mock anyone for believing Russell is the GOAT.

Yet for some reason when it comes to Brady that's peoples big ace up their sleeve apparently. RiNgS..... Ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greatest "player" ever is Sammy Baugh, I dont think its even an argument given how good of a player he was in all three phases at once.

******* ridiculous

Baugh had what many consider to be the greatest single-season performance by a pro football player during 1943 in which he led the league in pass completions, punting (45.9-yard average) and interceptions (11).[4][13]One of Baugh's more memorable single-game performances during the season was when he threw four touchdown passes and intercepted four passes in a 42–20 victory over Detroit.[4]

As I said a few pages back, you must think Bill Russell is best basketball ever also if you think rings are the be all and end all. You'd mock anyone for believing Russell is the GOAT.

Yet for some reason when it comes to Brady that's peoples big ace up their sleeve apparently. RiNgS..... Ridiculous.

Nope. I just love how much it triggers his haters.

His record is good without the titles. His longevity helps. But he is the best at what he does.

Not even close

Nope. I just love how much it triggers his haters.

His record is good without the titles. His longevity helps. But he is the best at what he does.

Not even close

smh. I thought you were better than this GC. smh.

Why the hate for Brady?? Jealousy or what.
Seems to be a lot of hate on here,whether its about the officials,people running the game etc

I dont understand people watching the NFL when all they do is bitch and moan about every facet of the game.
Just stop watching if you hate it so much.

Why the hate for Brady?? Jealousy or what.
Seems to be a lot of hate on here,whether its about the officials,people running the game etc

I dont understand people watching the NFL when all they do is b*tch and moan about every facet of the game.
Just stop watching if you hate it so much.

Why the hate? So many reasons , so many.

If you're talking about the recent stats and videos tho, it's not hate whatsoever, it's proof that he's the most overrated player in NFL history. Stop confusing undisputable evidence for hate, they are completely different.

Why the hate? So many reasons , so many.

If you're talking about the recent stats and videos tho, it's not hate whatsoever, it's proof that he's the most overrated player in NFL history. Stop confusing undisputable evidence for hate, they are completely different.
Says you and your mate who picks a different team to support each week,i think that the ex players and people that are paid to report on the Nfl know more about it than a couple of hate filled people on a forum.
The fact that TB12 won the poll easily obviously upsets you.

Says you and your mate who picks a different team to support each week,i think that the ex players and people that are paid to report on the Nfl know more about it than a couple of hate filled people on a forum.
To be fair i was changing often as i tried to work out which was my team, but ive stuck my 6 teams for a year or two now and wont be changing....tho i cant guarantee i wont add in future

The only thing that upsets me is how stupid and lazy people are. (The pole is good representation of this)

When facts are given to them and they ignore them cause it doesn't fit their narrative.

Brady's longetivity is truly amazing, that is the only thing GOATish about him however.

Another "Brady is overrated video" some amazing stats in this showing Brady's luck, this time mainly limited to regular season stats. (vid created June 2020)

Back