Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 13 Thread: I'm back (ESPN Foxtel, Kayo, SBS Viceland)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Lord is becoming almost an untouchable (in terms of trade) commodity for the Celtics.

He doesn't put up massive scoring numbers but he is so much more valuable in other facets of the game, esp with blocks and getting offensive boards and tips, plus he is just so damn fun to watch.

Wojnarowski] ESPN Sources: Agent for Ben Simmons – Klutch Sports CEO Rich Paul – met with Sixers’ Daryl Morey and Elton Brand to discuss status of stalemate today. Stances unchanged: Simmons no closer to playing this season – and Sixers determined to bring back a significant player in trade.

Levick] Klutch Sports’ Rich Paul is courtside tonight in Philly for Sixers-Hornets

Memphis has always had a place in my heart since the Vancouver days when former Laker Byron Scott took his talents to "Hollywood North". LA and Couver have a good relationship.
You've got a place in my heart too mate. <3

Wojnarowski] ESPN Sources: Agent for Ben Simmons – Klutch Sports CEO Rich Paul – met with Sixers’ Daryl Morey and Elton Brand to discuss status of stalemate today. Stances unchanged: Simmons no closer to playing this season – and Sixers determined to bring back a significant player in trade.

Levick] Klutch Sports’ Rich Paul is courtside tonight in Philly for Sixers-Hornets
Don't hold your breath for a trade.

Pacers reek.

I wouldn't give up too much for Myles Turner just quietly. And Sabonis a no no.
No need too, timelord will only get better with more minutes and development.

Our number 1 priority should be a PG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tobias Harris on being in trade rumors: “That’s something I’d rather not talk about, that already took too much energy out of me today and yesterday.”

:(

YAY BABY, THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT SAC-TOWN !!!

get-out-justice.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back