NFL 2021 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Full vote totals for 2021 NFL All-Pro team

Posted by Myles Simmons on January 14, 2022, 12:33 PM EST

The Associated Press revealed its 2021 NFL All-Pro team on Friday and the group had five unanimous selections.

Rams receiver Cooper Kupp, Packers receiver Davante Adams, Colts running back Jonathan Taylor, Steelers edge rusher T.J. Watt, and Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald were each selected by all 50 voters.

Cowboys right guard Zack Martin (46), Cowboys Linebacker Micah Parsons (46), 49ers left tackle Trent Williams (46), Colts linebacker Darius Leonard (44), Ravens tight end Mark Andrews (41), Titans safety Kevin Byard (41), and Ravens kicker Justin Tucker (40) were the other seven players to cross the 40-vote threshold.

Also notably, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers edged Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady in voting 34-16, which is a sign that Rodgers is on track to win his second consecutive MVP award. Rodgers was also the first-team All-Pro quarterback last year, but received 46 votes. Buffalo’s Josh Allen and Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes received two votes each in 2020.

At receiver, San Francisco’s Deebo Samuel just beat out Minnesota’s Justin Jefferson for the third spot at first-team receiver. Samuel received 21 votes to Jefferson’s 20. Punter was also close, as Las Vegas’ A.J. Cole’s 21 votes beat Dallas’ Bryan Anger’s 18.

Below are the full vote totals for this year’s AP All-Pro team:

Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Packers, 34; Tom Brady, Buccaneers, 16.
Running back: Jonathan Taylor, Colts, 50.
Tight end: Mark Andrews, Ravens, 41; Travis Kelce, Chiefs, 9.
Wide receiver: Davante Adams, Packers, 50; Cooper Kupp, Rams, 50; Deebo Samuel, 49ers, 21; Justin Jefferson, Vikings, 20; Ja’Marr Chase, Bengals, 9.
Left tackle: Trent Williams, 49ers, 46; Rashawn Slater, Chargers, 2; Orlando Brown Jr., Chiefs, 1; Tyron Smith, Cowboys, 1.
Right tackle: Tristan Wirfs, Buccaneers, 37; Lane Johnson, Eagles, 10; Brian O’Neill, Vikings, 3.
Left guard: Joel Bitonio, Browns, 28; Quenton Nelson, Colts, 13; Joe Thuney, Chiefs, 6; Ali Marpet, Buccaneers, 2; Rodger Saffold, Titans, 1.
Right guard: Zack Martin, Cowboys, 46; Wyatt Teller, Browns, 2; Shaq Mason, Patriots, 1; Brandon Scherff, Washington, 1.
Center: Jason Kelce, Eagles, 21; Corey Linsley, Chargers, 11; Creed Humphrey, Chiefs, 10; Ryan Jensen, Buccaneers, 5; Ryan Kelly, Colts, 3.
Edge rushers: T.J. Watt, Steelers, 50; Myles Garrett, Browns, 29; Robert Quinn, Bears, 9; Maxx Crosby, Raiders, 6; Nick Bosa, 49ers, 5; Joey Bosa, Chargers, 1.
Interior Linemen: Aaron Donald, Rams, 50; Cam Heyward, Steelers, 19; Chris Jones, Chiefs, 10; Jeffery Simmons, Titans, 10; DeForest Buckner, Colts, 5; Kenny Clark, Packers, 2; Vita Vea, Buccaneers, 2; Jonathan Allen, Washington, 2.
Linebackers: Micah Parsons, Cowboys, 46; Darius Leonard, Colts, 44; De’Vondre Campbell, Packers, 18; Demario Davis, Saints, 10; Roquan Smith, Bears, 10; Bobby Wagner, Seahawks, 7; Lavonte David, Buccaneers, 3; Matthew Judon, Patriots, 3; Denzel Perryman, Raiders, 2; Foye Oluokun, Falcons, 2; C.J. Mosley, Jets, 1; Jordyn Brooks, Seahawks, 1; Devin White, Buccaneers, 1; Matt Milano, Bills, 1; Tremaine Edmunds, Bills, 1.
Cornerbacks: Trevon Diggs, Cowboys, 33; Jalen Ramsey, Rams, 32; J.C. Jackson, Patriots, 25; A.J. Terrell, Falcons, 8; Darius Slay, Eagles, 1; Marshon Lattimore, Saints, 1.
Safeties: Kevin Byard, Titans, 41; Jordan Poyer, Bills, 12; Budda Baker, Cardinals, 10; Justin Simmons, Broncos, 10; Micah Hyde, Bills, 10; Derwin James, Chargers, 5; Quandre Diggs, Seahawks, 3; Marcus Williams, Saints, 3; Adrian Phillips, Patriots, 2; Antoine Winfield Jr., Buccaneers, 1; Minkah Fitzpatrick, Steelers, 1; Tyrann Mathieu, Chiefs, 1; Harrison Smith, Vikings, 1.
Placekicker: Justin Tucker, Ravens, 40; Daniel Carlson, Raiders, 8; Nick Folk, Patriots, 1; Matt Gay, Rams, 1.
Punter: AJ Cole, Raiders, 21; Bryan Anger, Cowboys 18; Michael Dickson, Seahawks, 5; Logan Cooke, Jaguars, 3; Sam Martin, Broncos, 1; Johnny Hekker, Rams, 1; Cameron Johnson, Texans, 1.
Kick returner: Braxton Berrios, Jets, 27; Andre Roberts, Chargers, 13; Kene Nwangwu, Vikings, 7; Isaiah McKenzie, Bills, 1; Jakeem Grant, Bears, 1; Devin Duvernay, Ravens, 1.
Punt returner: Devin Duvernay, Ravens, 28; Jakeem Grant, Bears, 20; Braxton Berrios, Jets, 2.
Special teamer: J.T. Gray, Saints, 18; Matthew Slater, Patriots, 10; Ashton Dulin, Colts, 10; Miles Killebrew, Steelers, 3; Matt Adams, Colts, 3; Frankie Luvu, Panthers, 2; E.J. Speed, Colts, 1; Nick Bellore, Seahawks 1; Derek Watt, Steelers, 1
Long snapper: Luke Rhodes, Colts, 22; Josh Harris, Falcons, 12; Morgan Cox, Titans, 4; Trent Sieg, Raiders, 4; Nick Moore, Ravens, 3; Joe Cardona, Patriots, 3.

not even 1 vote for Henry is also nuts. like i get he was on IR. but the first half of the year he was a monster.

I get that there are only 50 voters, and Taylor had a amazing season. but man thats some strong recency bias on the back half of the season.

not even 1 vote for Henry is also nuts. like i get he was on IR. but the first half of the year he was a monster.

I get that there are only 50 voters, and Taylor had a amazing season. but man thats some strong recency bias on the back half of the season.

I dont have a problem with that, gotta stay healthy for the majority of the year.

So the only day i'm working between now and Wednesday is Tuesday.... of course the Rams and Cards is Monday night US time :(

Going to tape the game and mute Twitter, FB and anything else that could spoil it and watch it when i get home from work. I'll even have to take a book to work to read on my break so i don't touch my phone! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Debo over JJ i dont understand.
Stats aside, Deebo was more valuable and changed games on his own this year many times when Jimmy didn’t screw it up. JJ is in an offense that will get him big numbers but wasn’t the game changer DS was. One got his team to the playoffs.

Stats aside, Deebo was more valuable and changed games on his own this year many times when Jimmy didn’t screw it up. JJ is in an offense that will get him big numbers but wasn’t the game changer DS was. One got his team to the playoffs.
If i was building a team i would take Jefferson as the WR2 over Deebo. You already have Kupp who would be the slot in the all pro. you dont need another slot WR. you want a WR who will own the outside opposite Adams.

And to say Jefferson just puts up numbers and isnt a gamechanger is a joke mate. He had to deal with Cousins and an inept coaching staff. He made Cousins look good and kept them in games this season.

If i was building a team i would take Jefferson as the WR2 over Deebo. You already have Kupp who would be the slot in the all pro. you dont need another slot WR. you want a WR who will own the outside opposite Adams.

And to say Jefferson just puts up numbers and isnt a gamechanger is a joke mate. He had to deal with Cousins and an inept coaching staff. He made Cousins look good and kept them in games this season.

Your point works when you decide to change the question. No one said we were building a team, we’re talking about All Pro inclusion. Different topics.

I said he wasn’t a game changer this year, which he wasn’t. They went .500, versus SF who won so many games off the back of Deebo playing WR, RB and dominating.

Let’s not get it twisted I’m not saying JJ is bad, I love the guy. But Vikings homers aside, most would agree this season he wasn’t better than Samuel.

All pro has nothing to do with building a team.

Your point works when you decide to change the question. No one said we were building a team, we’re talking about All Pro inclusion. Different topics.

I said he wasn’t a game changer this year, which he wasn’t. They went .500, versus SF who won so many games off the back of Deebo playing WR, RB and dominating.

Let’s not get it twisted I’m not saying JJ is bad, I love the guy. But Vikings homers aside, most would agree this season he wasn’t better than Samuel.

I don't think the vikings record can be used against JJ- their record would have been substantially worse without him, and there were games he almost single handledly kept them in.

All pro has nothing to do with building a team.
No, but the "All Pro" team should be built like a team. But just like the pro bowl they vote for the players based on positions that dont really exist anymore.

I don't think the vikings record can be used against JJ- their record would have been substantially worse without him, and there were games he almost single handledly kept them in.

I would agree, except they factor it in (whether they admit it or not) for things like that and MVP. It’s why Rodgers will beat Brady this year, both had remarkable seasons but only one of them is the #1 seed.

No, but the "All Pro" team should be built like a team. But just like the pro bowl they vote for the players based on positions that dont really exist anymore.

I’d love to see this, building an All Pro team where the positions make sense (I.e you wouldn’t pick 3 slot guys, or two every down backs, etc)

I would agree, except they factor it in (whether they admit it or not) for things like that and MVP. It’s why Rodgers will beat Brady this year, both had remarkable seasons but only one of them is the #1 seed.

I'm not saying don't take it into account, I'm saying it's not a factor that should push one over the other.

Back