Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury update:

Jimmy G - Sprained right shoulder - should practice this week. He took a shot in the 2nd half, might explain the passes that sailed and the int.

Frank Warner - lower ankle sprain - could practice this week (we was jumping around on it late in the game on the sideline 😂). Good news that it's not a high ankle, otherwise season would be done

Nick Bosa - must pass concussion protocols

Fair to say that we'd need all 3 back and in good shape to take on the Packers

I dont think enough people recognise how hard it would be to play when you've separated your thumb and torn your UCL in your throwing hand. Ive never seen anyone play with a brace on their throwing hand before

I dont think enough people recognise how hard it would be to play when you've separated your thumb and torn your UCL in your throwing hand. Ive never seen anyone play with a brace on their throwing hand before

Jimmy G should be an Avenger.

He would have taken out Thanos in the first episode.

uwkrq4pqadc81.jpg

I love me some LT. Hard to believe Staley retires and we got this guy.

id trade him to the Panthers for doing that, not good enough.

And which QB's blindside would he be protecting.

Like putting an armed guard on your wheelie bins.

And which QB's blindside would he be protecting.

Like putting an armed guard on your wheelie bins.

Jimmy will be playing for us next season , you'll be stuck with a guy who cant throw a spiral, joke's on you

Considering all Trent cost us was 5th rounder and 3rd rounder what a bargain

Often lost when we get all twisted about the Hopkins trade value is that the Williams trade is even more one-sided.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy will be playing for us next season , you'll be stuck with a guy who cant throw a spiral, joke's on you

Watch offensive guru Shanahan befuddle (always wanted to use that word here, so thanks for the in) defenses with perfected thrown helicopter passes.

Watch offensive guru Shanahan befuddle (always wanted to use that word here, so thanks for the in) defenses with perfected thrown helicopter passes.

without Jimmy's jaw line and chiseled abs I think the 9ers will fall apart.

without Jimmy's jaw line and chiseled abs I think the 9ers will fall apart.

Having to be a good ol' boy will be his ruination.

But I agree on the 9ers falling apart without him.

Looking positive in the injury front. Saw some clips of Jimmy throwing to Kittle, so he looks to be good too.

We'll need them all out there to cause GB some bother

Jimmy's shoulder injury is the underlining to run the ball.

This is a different team to Week 3.

Top four RBs out.
Deebo was not a runner
Aiyuk in doghouse. Jennings not seeing field.
Norman and Lemoire the corners
Armstead stilling being used outside.
More PIs that game than have been called the last month.

They are a better team now but remains to be seen if they are good enough.

Beat Rodgers by putting best corner on second best Packer receiver and doubling down Adams.

Make sure LBS come to play.

Jimmy's shoulder injury is the underlining to run the ball.

This is a different team to Week 3.

Top four RBs out.
Deebo was not a runner
Aiyuk in doghouse. Jennings not seeing field.
Norman and Lemoire the corners
Armstead stilling being used outside.
More PIs that game than have been called the last month.

They are a better team now but remains to be seen if they are good enough.

Beat Rodgers by putting best corner on second best Packer receiver and doubling down Adams.

Make sure LBS come to play.
Was thinking about that game this morning and how much we've changed as since then.

The back in end of the year has seen us find our formula. I'd hate to coach against us, all the motion, same looks and adjustments would drive you crazy.

Was thinking about that game this morning and how much we've changed as since then.

The back in end of the year has seen us find our formula. I'd hate to coach against us, all the motion, same looks and adjustments would drive you crazy.

It's hard to be up all year...see Cards...49ers are seasoned hardened if nothing else.

Prob have edge in that regard over all other playoff teams remaining who have been pretty much consistent all year and not fighting for playoff spots since December.

Correlation with the Niners coming good and Aiyuk getting targets is high. :cool:

Think it's this and the other things that happened after the McCoy Cards fiasco.

Also putting to bed any Lance schemes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back