Training Preseason chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately ppl working in the hospital system see the unreported cases of ppl in there with reactions to the vaccines.
Thats why so many nurses havent wanted to get the jab

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No nurses haven’t wanted to get the jab because there is a very high percentage of peanuts with low IQ

FJm8GZ1acAAkQnD

Every day there’s a new Fair Work decision where an anti-vaxx worker is claiming that the decision to sack them is unfair, the employer’s defence is that they had no choice because of the government mandate, and the Commission agrees with the employer.

Add to that the numerous times the mandates have been upheld in NSW and Vic Supreme Court challenges.

It’s pretty clear that courts are going to uphold public health orders over people’s personal beliefs.

tl;dr version: Jack suing the AFL because they won’t let him play because he’s unvaccinated is almost as boneheaded as Jack deciding not to get vaccinated.
Yes, and even without a public health order if the employer's direction to mandate vaccinate is lawful and reasonable in the circumstances, and made following consultation with employees, then it will be upheld.

Not sure why some are surprised a very, very small portion of nurses are refusing the vaccine.
They're still people, and lots of people are stupid, nurses included.

Last time I went to a hospital I saw around half a dozen nurses outside smoking together....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be enough time for the fixture to change, have us and freo play a couple extra away games in the first half and then even it up with home games in the second half. Move our derby to round 1, move their derby to after the bye (or possibly the last round) too.

Would be nice, but like the BBL I don't think this season can be anything other than hopelessly compromised.

It's going to make the last two seasons seem normal.

No nurses haven’t wanted to get the jab because there is a very high percentage of peanuts with low IQ
0.056% of the total NSW health workforce of 170 000 (that includes orderlies, cleaners and admin staff) have declined the jab. That scientifically equates to bugger all.
RN are paid $90per hr to give the jab - the seem happy

There should be enough time for the fixture to change, have us and freo play a couple extra away games in the first half and then even it up with home games in the second half. Move our derby to round 1, move their derby to after the bye (or possibly the last round) too.
I'd love to play suns away round 1, then return game at home.

0.056% of the total NSW health workforce of 170 000 (that includes orderlies, cleaners and admin staff) have declined the jab. That scientifically equates to bugger all.
RN are paid $90per hr to give the jab - the seem happy

Well now I know why there is a staff shortage in hospitals, all the nurses are too busy getting paid double their normal wage to give out vaccines

Why does everyone go after a male player's partner in instances like this? Is it to try and psychologically lessen the confrontation that a player you support is a drongo? Never see any good things players do being attributed to their partners, and yet when things go awry everyone's au fait with the dynamics of their relationship and the diabolical constructs at the hands of the wives/gfs.
Because she is apparently loud on social media as an anti vaxxer and obv has Darlings balls in a tight grip.

I'm okay with Darling's early retirement/exit (and it comes as no surprise).
Maybe its for the best for all concerned! It was a log jam up forward anyway, and now a big log has gone! Okay, he's a leading goal kicker, but not irreplaceable, others can fill his shoes. Just be good to see a different forward line, moving on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back